• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,405 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Pinny still down. They must have pulled the plug knowing PuckOff was going to continue to kick the shit out of them. Seriously what a time to go down. I'm friggin pissed off big time.

Durito...Pinny is down.

Oh, and you're a broke ugly fuck who blows burros.

:hattip:

wow boys

i've never seen pucker this mad before boys

boys i'd stay away from pucker today.. im telling you this guys i have seen never a poster so pissed in my 25 years of posting, pucker is about explode boys

boys i STAY AWAY from pucker today boys

Durito...Pinny is down.

Oh, and you're a broke ugly fuck who blows burros.

:hattip:

Sweet, everything I could ask for in one post.

Puck Off you fucking trailer park trash. Why would you only have a balance at one place?

I'd suggest keeping a little something in a 5Dimes account for just such an emergency.

wow boys

i've never seen pucker this mad before boys

boys i'd stay away from pucker today.. im telling you this guys i have seen never a poster so pissed in my 25 years of posting, pucker is about explode boys

boys i STAY AWAY from pucker today boys

LOL, alright Nickay.

Juror one year ago you were in NY

Now you are impersonating Nicky while posting with a bunch of drunks.

You have made it pal. :grin:

1zvtnp0.jpg

and im a respectable forum owner.

:cheers:

Best $25 spent ever

I was over at RBS looking for a picture of you so I could put Shanty's head on your body when I saw this video I took the screen shot from. Classic video. I remember someone used it and added free fiver on your shirt or something like that. :lmao:

Puck Off you fucking trailer park trash. Why would you only have a balance at one place?

I'd suggest keeping a little something in a 5Dimes account for just such an emergency.

I also used to use Ladbrokes, but went all in with Pinny. Fuck they should at least have a way to email their players and keep them updated.

Brother Jewie, I swear I am fucking pissed off right now.

Pinny doesn't exactly give a shit about the players. They consider it a privilege to get to play with them.