Am I ever pissed off

PuckOff

Pinny still down. They must have pulled the plug knowing PuckOff was going to continue to kick the shit out of them. Seriously what a time to go down. I'm friggin pissed off big time.

wow boys

i've never seen pucker this mad before boys

boys i'd stay away from pucker today.. im telling you this guys i have seen never a poster so pissed in my 25 years of posting, pucker is about explode boys

boys i STAY AWAY from pucker today boys

Puck Off you fucking trailer park trash. Why would you only have a balance at one place?

I'd suggest keeping a little something in a 5Dimes account for just such an emergency.

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
wow boys

i've never seen pucker this mad before boys

boys i'd stay away from pucker today.. im telling you this guys i have seen never a poster so pissed in my 25 years of posting, pucker is about explode boys

boys i STAY AWAY from pucker today boys
LOL, alright Nickay.

Immortality

I don't need a title
Juror one year ago you were in NY

Now you are impersonating Nicky while posting with a bunch of drunks.

You have made it pal. :grin:

Immortality

I don't need a title
and im a respectable forum owner.
:cheers:

Best $25 spent ever

I was over at RBS looking for a picture of you so I could put Shanty's head on your body when I saw this video I took the screen shot from. Classic video. I remember someone used it and added free fiver on your shirt or something like that. :lmao:

PuckOff

Puck Off you fucking trailer park trash. Why would you only have a balance at one place?

I'd suggest keeping a little something in a 5Dimes account for just such an emergency.
I also used to use Ladbrokes, but went all in with Pinny. Fuck they should at least have a way to email their players and keep them updated.

Brother Jewie, I swear I am fucking pissed off right now.

rito

Pinny doesn't exactly give a shit about the players. They consider it a privilege to get to play with them.