Air a grievance here

• Start date
  • Replies 216 Comments
  • Views 13,578 Views
Swinger, I just saw that you received a 7 day ban in another thread. I know it must be burning you up to not get the last word here.

As a fair forum fighter, I just wanted to let you know that I know you didn't just give up and would have had something to say about my last post.

See you in a week I guess...

Way to report the cool kid, Yellow. :duh:

No, the very gay bartender at The Moon Under Water in St. Pete told us about it and we immediately rushed out to buy a bottle.
Jello did you tell us about that hot sauce? Maybe Robyn/?? Man that is some good shit and in my fridge recentely.

It's like hot sauce du jour. I want to hjump it. And i want to hump you if you are the source of bringing that Asian lovely in my life. (No Kato)

someone backed into one of my vans today..... in the fukin parking lot, one of my employees 90% sure..... walked out there tonight to find the damage...but no one fuking called me, no fuking note... i'm fukin pissed......

c'mon people....

i'm fuking pissed

had someone hit an run on my Acura in a target parking lot tuesday, $3000 worth of damage, gotta pay a damn 500 dollar deductible.....

I have the worst luck with vehicles

This thread has the most potential EVER. I haven't read through it yet, I am saving it for total quiet time. I can only imagine that there is so much real dirt contained within these pages though. I will be making several entries myself soon as well.

had someone hit an run on my Acura in a target parking lot tuesday, $3000 worth of damage, gotta pay a damn 500 dollar deductible.....

I have the worst luck with vehicles

You should just start taking the bus everywhere. Someone backs into your bus and nobody cares, plus the city pays for the repairs. Archie, you're a bright guy but sometimes you don't always think things through.

Last time I mention it. Nookie stole a bunch of things from me. I sent her an invoice for it all, she took the invoice to the police who told me to not talk to her and to either sue her or not. Many of them are old family gifts and there is no way I am embarrassing myself by going to my family for old receipts they probably don't even have.

My friends, whom are abundant in the town she works in have nicknamed her "trash". She will be called that often any time she attempts to socialize in that town.

:cheers:

You should just start taking the bus everywhere. Someone backs into your bus and nobody cares, plus the city pays for the repairs. Archie, you're a bright guy but sometimes you don't always think things through.

Hopefully the Trash stigma sticks......

can't believe she'd take your family stuff

who the fuck rides the bus thats older than 16.

a couple of weekends ago, i went to get on the subway, it was broken, so they were bussing people to locations. i thought twice about getting on the bus, but said what the hell, the bus ride was so awful, that I paid for a cab ride to get back home. fuck the bus

Last time I mention it. Nookie stole a bunch of things from me. I sent her an invoice for it all, she took the invoice to the police who told me to not talk to her and to either sue her or not. Many of them are old family gifts and there is no way I am embarrassing myself by going to my family for old receipts they probably don't even have.

My friends, whom are abundant in the town she works in have nicknamed her "trash". She will be called that often any time she attempts to socialize in that town.

:cheers:

stevies, please sue the trailer trash whore and be done with it or fucking drop her name from your memory bank forever...you keep harping on it and its going to drive you nuts until you do something that gives you some better closure... i will tell you something though...if a bitch stole from me and then went to the cops or slapped a restraining order on me for trying to get my shit back, her as would have been in court a long time ago...:yes:

stevies, please sue the trailer trash whore and be done with it or fucking drop her name from your memory bank forever...you keep harping on it and its going to drive you nuts until you do something that gives you some better closure... i will tell you something though...if a bitch stole from me and then went to the cops or slapped a restraining order on me for trying to get my shit back, her as would have been in court a long time ago...:yes:
Got no receipts man. Can you sue without receipts?

unless she has done a complete computer system reboot, which i highly doubt she has the intelligence to do, then it should be blatantly obvious whos computer she has and the other stuff, dont know what it is, but you could just make an effort at getting it back homey

unless she has done a complete computer system reboot, which i highly doubt she has the intelligence to do, then it should be blatantly obvious whos computer she has and the other stuff, dont know what it is, but you could just make an effort at getting it back homey

Gotcha. I hope a bus runs over her tomorrow.

I have a grievance. Why did sbrjohn get rid of me?! Why? WHYYYY??!?!

No, the very gay bartender at The Moon Under Water in St. Pete told us about it and we immediately rushed out to buy a bottle.

Oh wow, I loved that gay bartender. And we haven't even been back. :(

part of festivus

Why are 90% of the magazines in the doctor's offices geared toward's women?

do they plan it that way, or do the men steal all the sports, car, hunting, ect magazines?

I have issues with how some Game Livers seem to think that the expression of one's mind, heard, and balls.....

will be the downfall of this great website

true feelings, is what this place was founded on