Aging

• Start date
  • Replies 342 Comments
  • Views 34,767 Views
I feel the energy and recovery levels lowering.

Been taking Arginine and Creatine. Seems to help w the energy.

Gotta go with Dr. Blitty on this one.

Just read John Belushi’s last night alive he was doing cocaine w DeNiro and Robin Williams.

Crazy

I am having an ongoing issue with gases. I assume it has to do with aging.

Every night when I wake up to pee - my belly sticks out like I'm pregnant due to trapped gases. After peeing I generally pound on it a bit or otherwise jimmy it around until there is a significant series of belches. Occasionally there is a fart but it is mainly belches longing to be free.

All gaseous.

As I was just about to swipe out from work on Thursday, bossman asks if I can do one more little job for him. I turn to early-20's chicky poo and say, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." It was pretty outstanding on my part. Could not have been more apt. I did the hand gestures and everything.

Early-20's chicky-poo was amused - because it fit the situation so well - but I asked and she had no idea about the Al Pacino reference. Just for the hell of it, I mentioned Sil from the Sopranos doing it.

No dice with that either.

iu

Early-20's chicky-poo was amused - because it fit the situation so well - but I asked and she had no idea about the Al Pacino reference. Just for the hell of it, I mentioned Sil from the Sopranos doing it.

No dice with that either.

had same exp, 20 yr old miami jamaican had not idea who Shabba Ranks is

I may have said this already but that same chicky-poo has no particular memory of 9-11.

She's not stupid - it's just the way it is. There are full-grown working adults where 9-11 was before their time.

So were all our supposed freedoms. First words out of my mouth. Mr. X can confirm

Those crazy Saudi’s and radicalized folks stompin all over our freedoms and shit.

Recently discovered Zantac.

Yeah, that's what to do about that heartburn thing.

I am having an ongoing issue with gases. I assume it has to do with aging.

Every night when I wake up to pee - my belly sticks out like I'm pregnant due to trapped gases. After peeing I generally pound on it a bit or otherwise jimmy it around until there is a significant series of belches. Occasionally there is a fart but it is mainly belches longing to be free.

All gaseous.

This has not changed. It appears to be my new reality.

It's not just middle-of-the-nite neither.

Just driving thru my workday I will get belch attacks on a regular basis.

It appears to be my new reality. Gaseous till I die.

It's weird with my mum though. Like she'll talk about things - like maybe memories from her days with the Humane Society - and she'll describe incidents in tiny detail and she'll be rhyming off the names of kittens. She must have handled a thousand kittens but she knows that Hyacinth and Daffodil had such-and-such happen while Pyramus and Thisbe went to such-and-such other home.

Yet other times she says things that are just completely out-of-it. Like she'll be talking about how she knows there's a sign with her name on her door - so that's good because she should always be able to find her room - but she's also worried because the sign isn't really there.

As I believe I said from the outset: Aging: it's not for the faint of heart.