Aging

Casperwaits

I Don’t Do Math Because It Hurts My Heart
Just read John Belushi’s last night alive he was doing cocaine w DeNiro and Robin Williams.

Crazy

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I am having an ongoing issue with gases. I assume it has to do with aging.

Every night when I wake up to pee - my belly sticks out like I'm pregnant due to trapped gases. After peeing I generally pound on it a bit or otherwise jimmy it around until there is a significant series of belches. Occasionally there is a fart but it is mainly belches longing to be free.

All gaseous.

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
As I was just about to swipe out from work on Thursday, bossman asks if I can do one more little job for him. I turn to early-20's chicky poo and say, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." It was pretty outstanding on my part. Could not have been more apt. I did the hand gestures and everything.

Early-20's chicky-poo was amused - because it fit the situation so well - but I asked and she had no idea about the Al Pacino reference. Just for the hell of it, I mentioned Sil from the Sopranos doing it.

No dice with that either.

Early-20's chicky-poo was amused - because it fit the situation so well - but I asked and she had no idea about the Al Pacino reference. Just for the hell of it, I mentioned Sil from the Sopranos doing it.

No dice with that either.
had same exp, 20 yr old miami jamaican had not idea who Shabba Ranks is

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I may have said this already but that same chicky-poo has no particular memory of 9-11.

She's not stupid - it's just the way it is. There are full-grown working adults where 9-11 was before their time.

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I am having an ongoing issue with gases. I assume it has to do with aging.

Every night when I wake up to pee - my belly sticks out like I'm pregnant due to trapped gases. After peeing I generally pound on it a bit or otherwise jimmy it around until there is a significant series of belches. Occasionally there is a fart but it is mainly belches longing to be free.

All gaseous.

This has not changed. It appears to be my new reality.

It's not just middle-of-the-nite neither.

Just driving thru my workday I will get belch attacks on a regular basis.

It appears to be my new reality. Gaseous till I die.