Africans enslaved more Europeans then Europeans enslaved Africans

• Start date
  • Replies 133 Comments
  • Views 4,529 Views
I knew this thread was going to be good before I clicked it.

Stuck the landing, too.

I knew this thread was going to be good before I clicked it.

Stuck the landing, too.

all it needs (imo, wally) is a little kato

I'm just glad to see matty is getting his shit together in his late 30's

I've owned a home since the age of 23..been a youth coach, chaperoned and volunteered community events, every kid in the neighborhood knows my name because I have coached 3 of my kids through all their sports...I know every kids brother, sister, parents, and friends. What the fuck have you been doing if you are licking crack bags off the street in your 30's.

Posting pictures of your kids on websites where any ol Tom, Dick or Harry can see them is a loser fucking move as well. You got brains in your ass.

Baby pics on an open gambling forum.....lol....what a joke.

And I thought I was happy with life! House, you got me beat buddy! Being the friendly neighborhood man you are, I see you years down the road kinda like this guy surveying the situation!

large_Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg

Gambling forum?

This is way more a baby-pics forum than a gambling forum.

I wish I had brains in my ass.

Posting pictures of your kids on websites where any ol Tom, Dick or Harry can see them is a loser fucking move as well. You got brains in your ass.

Baby pics on an open gambling forum.....lol....what a joke.
:redcard: Hey, that's the best thread we got going. We're all friends here.
This forum wasn't always meant to be a gathering of low level bigots. Just cause somebody took off with the ban button doesn't mean we will allow this kind of behaviour. :whippedass:

Jesus Christ houser, relax. Sorry I touched a nerve.

There are baby pics all over the fokken web. Who gives a fok.

Let's go back to debating negroes.

House, just cause Matty didn't knock someone up early in life, or choose to own a house at a young age, doesn't make you better then him. Didn't you post somewhere that your wife asked for a divorce, and that you got wasted and decked your own friend, and slept in the yard another night? Pot, meet kettle.

We're all terrible human beings. Gimme a hug you prick.

Quick, someone blow out the game live birthday candles.

:mrquincy:

Face it...we're all just a bunch of fucked up fatties....

except maybe Mr. X.

Half the marriages in the US end in divorce and I am sure the other 50% aren't always completely smooth.

I think those numbers dwarf adult crack bag lickers.

I think the word "choose" you used to describe home ownership in life is incorrect.

Choose is when you pick a crispy chicken sandwich over a grilled one.

Home ownership is not as easy a choosing to own.

That's how we roll on the south side of Chicago..we talk about lazy niggers, when we drink someone might get decked.

Not shot.

And it wasn't the yard...garage...heated...sectional couch...tv...fridge...probably as big as a apartment in Toronto.

What else?