Africans enslaved more Europeans then Europeans enslaved Africans

• Start date
  • Replies 133 Comments
  • Views 4,490 Views
Not only was it generations before us but the real shit kicker is that only 5% of white people in America have bloodlines dating back to transatlantic slavery. The Italians, Germans, poles, swedes, Irish and everyone else came in large numbers in the early 1900's. But according to African Americans and liberals my Irish granpappy put whip marks on their grand pappy. Even though he was drunkly peeling potatoes in Ireland when all this was going on. And again...Europeans were suffering just as much in Northern Africa at the exact same time.........

In greater numbers then the amount of slaves here.

But you won't ever fucking hear about any of that.

BAM

case settled

niggaz can eat a dick

I used to work for a berber aristocrat. That old woman loved me.

Once I went for lunch with her and we were interrupted by some old guy. She later told me that the two used to date, and he was a retired general of the Egyptian Air Force.

I was her working-class slave.

I don't fuckin' know what we're doing, but I don't think of the Berbers as blacks. No sir.

The Berbers I know are lightly roasted.

Zidane is one.

Zinedine_Zidane_2008-2.jpg

I bet you keep the bill of your lakers hat straight..Probably the little reflective stickers too.

Keep it real dawg.

I've heard that there are more slaves currently in "captivity" RIGHT NOW, than in anytime in history

I think this includes things like sex slaves on drugs, married men that don't have rich or employed wives, guys that give nice earrings to meatball pussy having girls, guys that are forced to hire negros in trades, guys that really really want to finish music "projects", chicks that can't text or phone their fellow female forum poster pals, and people that forget they are paupers from time to time