A pet peeve

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,944 Views
The worst are the people who buy candy and spend 3.5 minutes opening the bag.

And those mother fuckers who can't live for 2 1/2 hours without checking their text messages, completely TEARING me away from the movie by seeing a blue flash of light out of the corner of my eye. I hate those people with ever fiber of my being. I actually snapped on some poor kid who was sitting next to me once. He was checking his phone once every 5-10 minutes. I felt bad afterward, because that's the stupid kind of person I am. But seriously, I hate those people and I wish nothing but ball cancer on them.

This is a close second to the text message guys.

E33636497DC099AE34EF2B79565534.jpg

I don't understand why more people aren't rallying behind me regarding the excellent point I have made here.

Muddy...I love Popcorn at the movie, I can't agree with you at all on this one. Sorry.

The worst are the people who buy candy and spend 3.5 minutes opening the bag.

And those mother fuckers who can't live for 2 1/2 hours without checking their text messages, completely TEARING me away from the movie by seeing a blue flash of light out of the corner of my eye. I hate those people with ever fiber of my being. I actually snapped on some poor kid who was sitting next to me once. He was checking his phone once every 5-10 minutes. I felt bad afterward, because that's the stupid kind of person I am. But seriously, I hate those people and I wish nothing but ball cancer on them.

^^^^^^^
Needs to GET LAID? Yes or No? Or possibly a good tongue lapping? Or both? :dunno:

I don't understand why more people aren't rallying behind me regarding the excellent point I have made here.

Usually when I go to the movies, the sound is cranked up so much that a set of ear plugs would be nice. The dude next to me could shout out with an explosive orgasm, and I wouldn't know anything about other than seeing the seat in front of him being painted.

Sometimes I go to the movies just to eat popcorn next to old men. It's a perfect place to text since the screen lights up so well in the darkness. The accoustics of the room also make it a great place to try out new ringtones.

Sometimes I go to the movies just to eat popcorn next to old men. It's a perfect place to text since the screen lights up so well in the darkness. The accoustics of the room also make it a great place to try out new ringtones.
LOL, Monkey, you are my kind of dude, dude.
andy..gif