• Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,945 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The tradition of popcorn and movies. Specifically when you go out to a theatre. They make a big point of telling you to turn off your cell phone and "don't spoil the movie by adding your own soundtrack" - which I agree with. But then the traditional snack is crunchy food that many people eat like pigs served in crinkly bags.

No sir, I don't like it.

:thumbsdown:

I like to get cherry ICEE's at the movies.

Is this really a problem? No When was the last time I've even seen a crinkly bag of popcorn? A while. Must be in Canada, because in the states, are collective asses are so effing wide, we need bigger seats, with a drink holder built in, but the drink holder isn't even big enough, and the popcorn comes in a giant fried chicken bucket with fake butter smoothered all over it and dripping out the bottom of the bucket.

my pet peeve is the word "refreshing". don't know why...just fucking hate that word.

Popcorn is pretty silent? seriously buttcat? you are reaching here.....

90% of the candies and things people sneak in, make more noise in opening the packages.....

the only qualm I have with popcorn and soda/pop is the theatres that give 3 (or more) free refills to, even the smalls

and you happen to sit in the same row as a family of 8 that is "economical" and buys 1 small popcorn and 1 small soda for the entire family

Popcorn is pretty silent? seriously buttcat? you are reaching here.....

90% of the candies and things people sneak in, make more noise in opening the packages.....

the only qualm I have with popcorn and soda/pop is the theatres that give 3 (or more) free refills to, even the smalls

and you happen to sit in the same row as a family of 8 that is "economical" and buys 1 small popcorn and 1 small soda for the entire family

In this case I would literally give the next one going to the counter a $20 and tell him/her they ain't getting by me without a large or jumbo sized drink and popcorn.

This is why I go to the drive in...... seriously mudcat if this is a pet peeve, your lame...... I'm back to agreeing with bread.... I hate mudcat......

I wish they had cheese and toast at the movies

That would actually be quite nice. I wonder what they could charge for that.

Maybe bread instead of toast. I hear there are jaded old men at the movies that could get angry at the sound of crunchy toast.