4/23 5:40am Rd 5 Aussie Rules Action. Its the Crows V Bulldogs

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 7,747 Views
Before we get into things today guys i just wanted to give a big shout out to all 4 making me feel at home here :yes: Enough with the violins, lets get down to business :highfive:

Tonight's write-up brought to you by: "Gambling, because in most betting shops you will see three windows marked 'Bet Here,' but only one window with the legend 'Pay Out..."

The beginning of round five sees both teams coming off dissappointing losses, with the bulldogs being clawed down by the lions away by 22 points and the crows were made to feel blue at home by carlton to the tune of 48 points. Despite the hype pre-season neither side is playing to expectation thus far. For the crows however, the situation is far more critical. Neil Craig's men haven't looked anywhere near the top-four side that many predicted this year and, while they haven't been hitting the scoreboard, the problem looks to be through the middle where they've looked slow and haven't generated nearly enough forward entries. The Bulldogs are a side well-equipped to expose that weakness with their slick ball movement on the fast track at Etihad likely to cause the crows all kinds of issues if they can't shake out of their current form slump.

Bulldogs skipper Brad Johnson has spent longer than expected on the sidelines after a virus/golf cart fender bender so he should be cherry ripe to give the dogs extra run through the forwardline and midfield. It will be interesting to see how the wily forward works around new focal point, Barry Hall. Does he still have the legs to play further up the ground?

Tyson Edwards is one of the Crows' over-30s who have received plenty of unfavourable press following his team's 0-4 start to the season. The veteran had 41 possessions in his 300th game midway through last year, but hasn't been anywhere near that sort of form this season.

Will the true Bulldogs stand up? Widely thought of as grand final material pre-season, the Dogs have failed to live up to that billing so far. Do Adelaide's veterans still have what it takes? Neil Craig will be hoping so or he might have to make some tough decisions before the season is over.

I coclusion the Bulldogs are hurting after a performance that was well-below expectations and that doesn't bode well for the out-of-form Crows. Rodney Eade has threatened to swing the axe and whatever side he puts out on Friday night will be looking to inflict some pain. The Bullies are excellent at disposing of not-so-good teams and disappointing Adelaide falls into that category. My pick here is Western Bulldogs -39.5 (-106) pinacle for 1 unit....As always best of luck with your plays....

17th minute mark in 4th quarter and its the bulldogs up by 55 points :popcorn:

by 49 Bulldogs covered, another solid play.

good job and good night (8am :grin:, that's how we roll xpy)

Bulldogs win 121-72 :dance: If you got on this then good for you...Hope to have another play up within next 24 hours...Lets keep this boat rockin boys :hattip:

by 49 Bulldogs covered, another solid play.

good job and good night (8am :grin:, that's how we roll xpy)

Ty rogue and man thats dedication :lmao: night rogue :hattip:

good stuff XP!!! going to sleep with a tricky smile on my face :handshake:

Nice job X!

Why does Illy only play with Bookmaker? :banghead:

dude! thanks for the winna! :propeller:

good stuff XP!!! going to sleep with a tricky smile on my face :handshake:

just count from 100 backwards and you'll be right :propeller:

Nice job X!

Why does Illy only play with Bookmaker? :banghead:

Anytime bread, always good to keep giving you guys winners. Now lets nail this GLPPOTD :dance:

dude! thanks for the winna! :propeller:

Thanks for the winner with bayern the other night...Only happy to return the favour in kind :hattip:

congrats x

thanks x

jazz -2

jazz hardly ever lose a game 3 at home, then look for the jazz to lose game 4

I bet it. Hasn't been graded yet. But sounds like it won:clap:
always go with dr. Zoyberg