31 days

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 2,262 Views
Are you antsy?

Not really. I thought no masturbation was going to be the easiest but it's turning out to be the hardest. I miss more coke than beer, I have gotten the urge. It's easy to stay away from women, so far. Ooh but I met this extremely cute cutie patootie blonde blue eyes very presentable around 5'5 tops 100 pounds brand new to the biz I know most say that but this one really is , from Tennessee with that little accent, oh man moldy.

but so far :greencheck:

i like girls that are new to the biz :yes:

This doesn't sound healthy. Are you practicing flagellation like a priest to balance out your carnal lust?

still no wheat

no beer

good job kato

good job rj

good job plommer

good job boner_18

good job bread

excellent job steve(s)

good job durito

good job choo

horrible job potato

good job rayray

good job archie

RJ go 4 a run, exert that built up energy pursuing other occupations of interest...

006KOV_Lucia_Jimenez_005.jpg

Nice!

women and alcohol distract me, I need to focus, get shit done

soda ima quit completely
i would give up the internet for 31 days before i'd give up alcohol and sex. mind you, one of those is just about a daily thing and the other is once per lunar cycle. maybe twice if i'm lucky.

everyone should give up the soda pop/soft drinks, glad to hear you're making the attempt. i drink maybe 3-4 sodas a year, haven't used them for mixers for more than 20 years now. had a doctor tell me once that the over-indulgence in soft drinks is the single worst thing us americans do from a health perspective.