31 days

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 2,248 Views
I go sober for month stretches sometimes. You get mad shit done. In fact I might rock a two week sober period after my weekend at the track..

:greencheck:

day 3

no alcohol at all
still no wheat

always hungry

I started chewing gum again. I hadn't chew gum in years.

still going strong here

no wheat
no beer

I only made it to Friday.. wasn't a declared period of sobriety. I did manage to not spend any $.

Some guy I know is doing a "caveman diet" its no wheat, cultivated grains (beans, corn, etc). Lots of meat, eggs, fish, nuts. Hunter/gatherer shit.

still no ejaculations RJ?

Thats not healthy. Are you dumb like elaine or smart like george?

choo what you know about the mormons?

i know nothing about the human beings who practice mormonism only run across one in my life actually. just trolling through the interwebz dont mind me :spinner:

i ran into some mormons in a small guatemalan mountain town. was walking with the british guy into town and these two other gringos dressed in white or whatever they wear appeared out of nowhere. the british guy said, you guys are mormons arent ya. they said yes they were on their two year mission doing whatever it is they do.

i ran into some mormons in a small guatemalan mountain town. was walking with the british guy into town and these two other gringos dressed in white or whatever they wear appeared out of nowhere. the british guy said, you guys are mormons arent ya. they said yes they were on their two year mission doing whatever it is they do.

Searching for virgins to marry and import into the USA?