• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 1,741 Views

2daBank

Since
Aug 7, 2010
Score
Tokens
balt/cincy ov 39.5...early in the week i was pretty sure i was gonna play cincy as ppl are overreacting to week 1 like always and pounding balt, but the more i got into this game the more i felt a 24-20 type game. Both teams did good things this off-season to improve there passing attacks, we already saw cincys D can be had and Balt offense looked pretty solid against the best d in football (if you forget about the turnovers that is) but they did move the ball pretty well. i know most Palmers yards and cincys points came in garbage time last week but i do feel balt secondary can be had at times. this isnt a easy pick for me as im almost strictly a under player (as yo will soon see)but last year i decided if i dont like the under maybe i should examine the over more closely.

mia/minny un 39.5..call me crazy but i just dont think Brett and crew can iron out all there wrinkles in one week. we know what mia is gonna try and do, ground and pound with ricky and Brown getting a ton of touches, yes min d-line are beast but the saints had a lot of success playing smash mouth against them in the second half. the spread was pretty on target to me as i think this is gonna wind up a 20-16 type of game.

stl/oak un 37.5...ok im a rams fan (laugh away, doesnt hurt to much as i more of a gambler than fan) and the one thing i know about this rams team is you play the under, i could go on and on about the reasons and tell you how much better i think oak d will look at the black hole after being embarrassed but i rather you just trust me on this one. Rams unders are very solid, played it last week, playing it this week, and unless there a real bad matchup or something changes you will see me playing them a lot.

pit/ten un 37...what can i say, pit is gonna be a smash mouth team, ten d is much improved as we all should have known it would be as Fisher is a very good coach. 17-13 titans.

sea/den u 40..im running out of words!

Cle-3..sucks it is at this number but what can i say im pretty high on this game for some reason. let me say 1st im high on this kc team and took them last week against sd so it is easy for me not to do what i see way to many ppl doing and overreacting to week 1. KC is talented but very young coming off a huge monday night win for them, now they have to travel to the dawg pound and play a cle team that i see having a lot more motivation in this one. actually doesnt bother me at all that Dellhomme is out and Wallace is in as i dont have any numbers backing it up but i can remember so many times him coming in for a injured Hassleback and cashing tickets for me.

nyj+3...ok now this one is scary and i will probably only go half a unit on it, but i just cant pass up these games where i feel ppl are way overreacting to week 1 results. Yes the pats offense is very good (we knew that) id be lying if i didnt say how shocked i was by there d in week 1, however cincy had a few new pieces and clearly were shell shocked early. im banking on the fact Greene shows up this week as i feel nyj can run on this team, the nyjs admittedly not very good O will look much better if they can establish the run. like i said probably my smallest play of the week but one i feel i should take a little shot on.

SQUARE PLAY OF THE WEEK

HOU-3...yea i know, it kills me how much love these guys are getting, another overreaction by ppl who got there money burnt going against them last week (once again im not overreacting as i had hou last week) but in this case while ppl are overreacting and thinking this is so easy (and it wont be) they are right to be high on this hou team. My biggest problem with this game is does hou let down after the biggest win in franchise history? certainly possible but im counting on Kubiak to drill it into these boys head that last week means nothing if they come to wash (a team they are better than) and lay a egg. It is also nice that at least wash is coming off a big sunday night win so not like hou is the only team that could let down a little. Ultimately i have lots of respect for wash D but hou has so many weapons and it gonna take at least 20 to win this game and i do not feel like the skins can put up that many points.

TEASER OF THE DAY

Dal-1.5
ten pk .....hopefully dal has enough pride to win at home, they getting Columbo back and there d should be all over Cutler...High on ten, while this could be a war talent and the home field should win out.

thoughts and comments are appreciated as i enjoy hearing other ppls views on games whether you agree or not. GL to everyone this weekend.

Whoa...out of the woodwork. Good luck. I'm on the sidelines.

actually played a lot last week as well just wasnt around to post (to bad as i did pretty well , i had a heavy under card, i know easy to say now). lets see how it goes this week.

Me and Fischy wish you nothing but the best of luck today.

:cheers:

lmao.... id like to think it is not about luck, but thank you both none the less :thankyou:

Threw the under on the Rams game into one of my teasers which have legs that are sweet like cornbread

GL today Banker

well 5-4 on posted, guess i really only am upset about the bal/cincy ov as i hate overs and all week i leaned cincy then pussied out and took the over, and then there was the teaser, I am terrible at them and should never play them as when i hit them i never need the points and when i miss the points never help...

not bad day though as i bet cincy 2nd half, pounded hou 2nd half as i was pretty sure at that point i was losing that game, and then played indy last night. i know none of that means anything to anyone as i go out for football and cant post..

hope everyone had a profitable day....

i guess hou was a push on my post but i actually got it at -2.5, not sure why i posted it at 3..:cono:

Don't bring up that Hou game.

but it was the SQUARE PLAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!! id just like to thank books for dropping it to -2.5, that was nice of them :) ........then giving me -2.5 2nd half, another gift......

actually played a lot last week as well just wasnt around to post (to bad as i did pretty well , i had a heavy under card, i know easy to say now).k.

C'mon guy, nobody cares about plays you did not post. Common.

Did Daffy go Fischnasty on us last night?