• Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 7,556 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Who does everyone like this year? I have no clue as to how it's all going to go down. I am rooting for the Chief's to win the AFC and at least get to the Superbowl.

Thankfully I do not have to work tomorrow so I at least get to see those games. Here are the Futures odds.

Arizona Cardinals 9/2
New England Patriots 9/2
Carolina Panthers 5/1
Denver Broncos 6/1
Seattle Seahawks 6/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 7/1
Kansas City Chiefs 24/1
Cincinnati Bengals 25/1
Green Bay Packers 35/1
Minnesota Vikings 35/1
Washington Redskins 38/1
Houston Texans 75/1

I can't recall ever being this not pumped going into the NFL playoffs.

There are so many teams I look at and see they have built their playoff position largely by beating crappy teams - but then I look deeper and it's like ----> wait, that's everyone.

Seems like the whole league is crappy teams. Everyone's schedule is crappy teams.

I guess Arizona/Seattle have both had respectable schedules. They play each other a couple times plus the NFC North.

Conversely Minn and GB have had to play each other plus Seattle's Division. A decent challenging schedule I guess. But I don't like Minn and GB.

I'll pick Arizona.

I know - real brave - pick the favorite - but it's all I got :dunno:

I will take Green Bay over Wash this weekend.

:handshake:

Actually, let me make a card for the whole weekend. Maybe get myself a bit more interested with some air bets.

kc
CINCI
sea
gb

Sure, let's say that.

Rooting for Houston, Cincy, Minny, Wash!

Happy hometeam fans, you are looking for.

GB looks good as a pick 'em (slight dog), imo

Happy hometeam fans, you are looking for.

Guess it came out that way! Screw Andy Reid, screw Shittsburgh, screw Mike McCarthy, and I like Pete Carroll but those people in Minny need more than just ice hockey and ice fishing! Buurrrrrr!!!!

Turned on my TV to the kc/HOU game. I won't lie. I'm having a hard time getting up for it.

Thought I might watch while having dinner but now I'm thinking I'll just stick with a movie I'm watching.

This football ---> hard time getting up for it.

kansas_city_chiefs_Logo26.png

I have been cheering for KC though whenever I check in. Feelin' satisfied now that it seems unlikely they can fuck it up.

I got no reason to give 2 shits about KC - or Houston - but I'm tellin' ya, putting in an air bet ---> it makes a difference.

:facepalm: turrible

billion dollar teams can't teach their players to keep hands on ball when game is over, not to mention take bad penalties. Those kind of idiotic penalties should not be game killers (the last one I'm talking about)

but I tell ya, that bs fumble challenge after a player was a victim of an illegal hit. :bs:
You shouldn't be allowed to challenge the part of a play that benefits you while that part only happens because of a blown call that can't be challenged :sparesomecutter:

bottom line: they need to change some shit