2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

No way man, Springboks all the way

What a mediocre performance by the English

RJ y the love for the Bok? Wallabies won 4 of their last 5 meetings...

huge game xpy

im pump

i hope you get to watch and not stuck at work

I cant believe I am about to fall asleep and miss this. I dont see the last game being close. I am on the All Blacks over Argentina at -26.5 , its at 26.5 at dsi right now, one of the better numbers I have found.

U2 boss :thumbup: Suddenly the wallabies have ignited after that try against run of play :popcorn:

RJ u on anything Japanese Grand Prix

punch in the gut!!

vettel to win -125

Yeah what a game!! How did the boks let that one go?? Unreal...Gl with Vettel...

Unreal indeed

Vettel about to lose 2nd spot :fok:

Car is chewing its tyres :-( Lets see how things pan out after round of pit-stops :popcorn:

Had the wallabies -1.5 earlier but nothing that id play....What do u think the line will be for wallabies v all blacks game? Thinking if its any more than DD then im liking the wallabies...Gotta do something about quade cooper though :-(

They got to beat Argentina first. :grin:

World Champion Vettel :clap:

Cooper was horrible.

Cooper was horrible.
Its a bit like that...Fn penalties...Without dan carter all blacks are not the same team...Guy is a leader if ever there was one...Hope Cooper is replaced by Barnes...Vettel now youngest ever double world champion :bowdown:

Cooper was horrible.
Its a bit like that...Fn penalties...Without dan carter all blacks are not the same team...Guy is a leader if ever there was one...Hope Cooper is replaced by Barnes...Vettel now youngest ever double world champion :bowdown: