2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

Go to your tv menu and look for air/ant. See if you can get ABC in HD. If you do hit the 10.2 or 10.3.

Go to your tv menu and look for air/ant. See if you can get ABC in HD. If you do hit the 10.2 or 10.3.

I get all static on every channel if I go to those settings on my tv

Guys, nice middle atm...
William Hill: NZ -64 +150
SIA: Tonga +66 -110....

Enjoy

how long is each half?

Does Tonga look competitive ?

Last edited:
40 min halfs...Heaps of books have middles on that spread illy...Books are getting slack..

Tonga was named the sixth most corrupt country in the world by Forbes magazine in 2008
Tonga was ranked the 165th safest investment destination in the world in the March 2011 Euromoney Country Risk rankings

The Tongan nation is no joke.

Might hit Japan +47.5 if I can stay awake, probably won't make it.

interesting Tonga shit

I likey

played Japan +47 -111 and +42.5 -110

anyone have a lock?

Wallabies fielding a full strength side Vs Italy. If they dont cover the # with this side (-30.5) there would be something not right...

God I am so excited about playing these , I couldnt find a book to do futures on in the pools.I know alot of the asian books had them listed but none of my books did

A friend told me about rugby wrap up and I have been reading it for awhile, its alright, these picks are off there.
http://rugbywrapup.com/2011/08/our-rugby-world-cup-1st-round-picks

Seems like alot of dogs on here might be worth looking at

They had New Zealand -25 over Tonga

Scotland -20 over Romania

Fiji -25 over Nambia

France -24 over Japan

England -14 over Argentina

Ireland -25 over USA ( That seems a little much, I am going to be on the US in that one. )

South Africa -8 over Wales

df38dbff6a374223a5153923defa9515.jpg

dogs have been too kind to me so far. Looks like a huge upset with Romania. They were +34.5 at bookmaker.

Any books out there offering ML's?

5dimes has ml

Just made my 1st play Figi -29.

Likely will be on France later and Los pumas

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ersial-ref-in-charge-of-England-v-France.html

ENGLAND'S World Cup quarter-final against France will be controlled by a referee with a history of drink problems.
Given how the Queenstown bender by Mike Tindall and his England boozing pals has dominated the tournament, Kiwi official Steve Walsh could not be a more appropriate choice.

Yet England will also remember Walsh as the official banned for three days after an almighty touchline row with fitness coach Dave Reddin at the 2003 World Cup.

Ireland south Africa final?

Not looking good for the Poms either...We on Wallabies -1 to -1.5 tomorrow roguey?