• Start date
  • Replies 224 Comments
  • Views 21,729 Views
Mac loves the lean

Sizzurp

Codeine

Downers

Opiates

Well I know he liked his purple stuff and all but he was HUGH on the blow.

Cami and I may have had our differences but she can rap this pretty good, there's no denying it

If that’s the real 911 call, the caller is super shady. The caller is clearly not interested in receiving any life saving instructions (because he was probably discovered unresponsive an hour before the 911 call).

It’s really sad when people who haven’t even reached 40 yet die.

It is the real call and yes he was super shady but yeah he was there hours dead as probably that guy and Mac's crew of friends cleaned the place up of all evidence.

Yeah man, crazy sad.

I remember driving with Cami in my beat up old truck on the campus of IUP blasting this

Homie looks up to see if it's a serious person or what

Nope, just Maipad in his beater being a penis

He cracked up pretty hard

Shit was off da chain

Thanks for the memories, Mac

Myron is getting the action from Ariana that Mac once did.

Myron.png

RIP MAC

maxipad I'm also a fugitive in one of the central american countries down there :highfive:

:lmao: nice nice. What for? Np if you don't want to disclose.

Yeah man the one thing I'll have to watch it with in Vegas is the drunk and disorderlies. I won't be driving so no concerns about being pulled over, but one look from the fuzz could (unlikely but could) lead to extradition and a bit of time. Gotta be careful which hookers I power anal as well.

for this and this, inciting violence or some shit like that, cancelled passport and all, I blame mister monkey

oh well I have 2 more, but damn bloody maxi, I was grooming that country for 11 years, all down the fkn toilet

oh word, 11 years, dayum. Yeah I was in Pa for quite a while man, three ex fiancees there too and the crew at Sugar was like family to me. We move on I guess, sometimes ya gotta get the fuck outta dodge..

That's fucked up Mr. Monkey!

I blame Peanut!

Rigged.png

I just realized you had links to the trouble you caused Rogie and clicked them

You is one badass motherfucker!!