19 y/o white rapper from Pittsburgh

• Start date
  • Replies 224 Comments
  • Views 21,863 Views
Fiver, he looks a decent kid to me too! Classy move on his part with with his tee shirt! FYI, so I don't have to look it up, pics are appreciated for the uniformed like myself!

20130621-chance-x600-1371830981.jpg

I've been made aware Mac smokes American Spirits.

Mac gets it. Hipsters we are.

steve are you an altoona hipster?

wb must be hurting in this brutal genre... the guy hasnt made anything remotely worth listening to since KIDS and they throw him 10mil :sbrjohn:....expect a change in attitude and a definite calming period on all the drug use/push abuse

Macadelic was awesome and went #1, you're full of shit here RR

went #1 in what exactly :clueless: the only song that got any praise at all from that album was Loud (peak spots = 71 in canada... 51 usa)...

not saying you are wrong, but you got a link or something to back that up? i cant find anything on it

some canadian mag ranked it the 50th best album of 2012 ... an album that has anything reaching #1 would rank significantly higher, imo.

now, if this hit #1 on the Stevies Billboard, then i stand corrected and apologize for the rebuttal :imsorry:

yeah you're right, it's still awesome

I don't know why I thought it went #1?

fuck rap though

Up until this record deal, Mac Miller has been an indie artist, releasing things on his own. Underground wise it's up there...but idk about billboards and shit. He has become pretty famous, his collaboration with Ariana Grande didn't hurt any, that's for sure.