19 y/o white rapper from Pittsburgh

• Start date
  • Replies 224 Comments
  • Views 22,024 Views
Robyn is so white she once ordered chicken nuggets in a Cuban restaurant.

Oh man Roguey we could fill an entire thread with this stuff.

I can't believe that the town of Doral doesn't shut down because of Ultra.

woke up this morning at 5am and wacked it in my bed to images and memories of the chick in the knock knock video....

let em in! let em in! let em in!!!!

mac miller is coming to slc 10/25

excited, will be the oldest person there

all ages show

kill me now

11/24

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

21 and over

that will be good

kato, love you brother.

I'm embarrassed for this thread. Mac is nice I guess. But since I've been out of work, I've hit up the blogs. I feel ashamed for telling people about Mac Milly. Here's what fake Ghost has to say about him:

3. Mac Miller

If Hobbits rapped this is what they shit would sound like. I cant believe niggas actually listen to this toothpaste niggas music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some shit. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget muthafucka back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that shit into the ocean.

fiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kato, love you brother.

I'm embarrassed for this thread. Mac is nice I guess. But since I've been out of work, I've hit up the blogs. I feel ashamed for telling people about Mac Milly. Here's what fake Ghost has to say about him:

3. Mac Miller

If Hobbits rapped this is what they shit would sound like. I cant believe niggas actually listen to this toothpaste niggas music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some shit. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget muthafucka back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that shit into the ocean.

love you

stilllikemac

Mac Miller was just here AGAIN second time in like 4 months.

I did not want to go. Still never listened to any of his songs.

All I read was that the kids loved him and his shows sold out in a matter of hours.

This poster passes.

Hi Fivey.

WE are looking forward to the new Mac Miller album in a few weeks.

Right boys?

yes we are

10/25 concert

The number 1 album this week is “Blue Slide Park” by Mac Miller, real name Malcolm McCormick. He’s a 19 year old white Jewish rapper from the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I know, this is unbelievable. Miller records for Rostrum Records, an indie label from Pittsburgh owned by a guy named Benjy Grinburg. It’s the same label that launched Wiz Khalifa on Atlantic Records. For the Mac Miller album, which is hip hop with melodies, Rostrum is distributed through Universal Music Group. The songs, such as they are, are mostly juvenile rap: “f— the police” is a chorus line. But apparently Mac actually plays instruments, and is a serious musician. So give him props. And he told one radio interviewer that he loves all kinds of music including the Beatles and Sublime. It does seem like Mac Miller’s success comes from hard work and social networking on Facebook, where he has more than a million “friends.” He also has million Twitter followers. All that translated into about 149,000 CD sales, however. (Interesting, huh?) If you’re 50, and you’ve been working all your life, stay away from open windows today. Mac Miller says, “I’m full of love. I love music.” You can’t be against that.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/19-year-white-jewish-rapper-from-pittsburgh-has-number-1-album/

"Blue Slide Park" is the first independently-distributed debut album by an act to hit No. 1 since 1995.

Unreal.

pat yourself on the back fiver.

nice find.