Zone #2 Tron, Kato, Nina, Plommer, Reno

• Start date
  • Replies 1,004 Comments
  • Views 56,465 Views
FYI....Headed off to the NH so won't be avail to put in plays for a few hours.

The 605 to NH and back in a few hours?

IAG drives a UFO.

Last edited:
Phillies +126 5Dimes Risk $30

Last edited:
Wager type : Straight Bet(s)

Select #1 : MLB Baseball
Philadelphia Phillies 7/2/2015 6:35 PM - (EST)
Money Line +132 for Game
M GARZA-R must Start BILLINGSLY-R must Start
Risking 30.00 To Win 39.60 USD

Wager has been accepted!

Ticket Number - 97330302

LA Kings -120 5dimes

Phillies +126 5Dimes Risk $30

The Phillies scored 7 runs and lost. We can't be too mad about that.

Giants +112
White Sox +140

Risk $30 on each

White Sox win for a winning day
Sorry Tronner, I wasn't around to see these...Looks like you would have split, but would have netted $12. It's going to be hit and miss from now on as far as getting plays in if not a long notice. If I post bet, you will know I got it in. Otherwise it didn't go in.

The other option GG have is to have me send the money to you (Tron) and you can put in the bets for the team. You will probably be doing the majority of the plays this summer anyway, so could insure that none are missed. It's either that or just continue to take your chances that I am able to get the games in. Your call.

Zaborbian Dragonflingers -120 5didorfilopianmambrees.communism

Attention Good Guys. New Rule. Plays will need to be in by 10 EST AM daily as I will no longer be tied to the house or computer. I know that may make it difficult for those who make plays based on steam, but I plan to start having some semblance of a life now that mom is in the care of others. Sorry for any inconvenience, and the offer still stands as offered for someone else to take over if that works better. :megarock::megarock: Go good guys! Keep up the good work.

I will take plays today only after 10 am if I see them, but will be out visiting mom and checking in sporadically only as able. TY for your anticipated understanding.

Dragonflingers won

oh yeah? tell us more about this life of yours :hmm: youre gonna be having. leaving at 10am, gone all day, sounds dangerous

Hopefully it doesn't involve more kickboxing before stretching.

oh yeah? tell us more about this life of yours :hmm: youre gonna be having. leaving at 10am, gone all day, sounds dangerous

Oh I won't necessarily be gone all day. I just have a busy month coming up with company, class reunion, lots of appointments for mom...don't want to feel like I need to keep checking back so easiest just to set one time a day to check. If it weren't for those pesky day games, I could give a later cut off as I am usually back home late afternoon. I am just giving warning because I always feel bad if I miss a play.