Your top 5 cryptos of 2018...

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 4,070 Views
It will surpass it :yes:
Definite raises questions about the fundamentals of crypto and whether it's just all speculation etc...

But hey, as much as I don't ethically agree with what's going on its what happens in a truly egalitarian system of monetization...

Coss coin...

Really like it's fundamentals and it's user contribution to the community...

Seems very undervalued. In for 2000 units at 25.8c

Coss coin...

Really like it's fundamentals and it's user contribution to the community...

Seems very undervalued. In for 2000 units at 25.8c
6x in two weeks...

I'll take it. This coin will still go up 10x within 24 months in case anyone's interested...

This is not financial advice...

Wanchain...

Will personally hold and HODL...

Wait for the post exchange listing sell-off before buying in.

Prediction is anything under $2.10 (which would mean around a 220M dollar market cap) a good price though this coin has been hyped and expecting quite a bit of FOMO will take place.

Also think this upcoming ICO looks promising

https://ico.docademic.com

Sentinel chain..

If you guys want to do something worthwhile with your life and actually make a real difference whilst (potentially) making money then this is for you.

Long story short it gives some of the world's most unbankable people (farmers in Kenya for example) the ability to be bankable through rfid technology which then allows insurance companies to insure the farmers who can then apply for finance to buy more livestock etc...

Brilliant idea and I love the implementation of this. Well thought out and will definitely be making a position in this company.

A project that's actually using blockchain technology to do something that those who need it the most will benefit from...

so get rid of bankers to throw them in the hand of insurance companies :nono:

those foks are worst than bankers

Haha gotta look at the bigger picture here fellas...

Yeah insurance companies in general are assholes but by the time this project is off the ground and running there will also be decentralized insurance companies (ie as an example there's etherisc etc etc) that these farmers (and disenfranchised people who want to help themselves) will be able to go through if they choose to...

Hey RJ, what do you know about David hays ambitious crypto project for cucuta?

If he can make it work then the rules of the finance game will definitely have changed forever.

Hoping a company like Dash or Nano can get on board with this as it's one of the most inspiring projects I've ever heard about.

Those people are absolutely ripe for mass crypto adoption...

Starts around the 19minute mark
This guy could be to crypto what Elon musk is to the human race in outer space...

Hey RJ, what do you know about David hays ambitious crypto project for cucuta?

If he can make it work then the rules of the finance game will definitely have changed forever.

Hoping a company like Dash or Nano can get on board with this as it's one of the most inspiring projects I've ever heard about.

Those people are absolutely ripe for mass crypto adoption...

I don't really know anything about this guy but I did see the video, there's some cues in his pitch that sound a bit too much like those ponzi schemers, the way he uses 'you' to the people that are not onboard with the idea etc etc, that could just be my don't-trust-anybody skepticism though, dunno what his angle is in the crypto community

now to the idea itself, it's noble, nothing wrong trying to help in that way, but what he's proposing is nothing new

those large refuge camps in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey where people are essentially locked in have all internal economies, large economies, essentially the UN and those Gov transfer wealth to those people through housing and food and security, so they do what this guy is proposing already and no crypto is needed

the idea of doing it through crypto I personally like it, it just needs a little education like he said but it can be done

now if he just wants to give $2 million away it will be a failure, he mentioned that this is a business plan but I don't see how it can live on on its own from what he pitched, any investor would like roi- unless he just wants to do charity, and I don't think his 'advertising opportunity' to coin corps idea will go far

what he needs is to make it a self sustaining business, position itself even if it's a 501c type company to be a bazaar of some sort to provide basic trade to the people you're giving money away to, like he said people will jump start an economy fast but people need responsibility, i'm a believer in micro financing because I have seen it work in person, let them be store owners but he has to have the bazaar square owner role, make some profit to be reinvested or give back to investors in order to self sustain, any non fiscal charity will be a failure like the failure that is Haiti

I don't really know anything about this guy but I did see the video, there's some cues in his pitch that sound a bit too much like those ponzi schemers, the way he uses 'you' to the people that are not onboard with the idea etc etc, that could just be my don't-trust-anybody skepticism though, dunno what his angle is in the crypto community

now to the idea itself, it's noble, nothing wrong trying to help in that way, but what he's proposing is nothing new

those large refuge camps in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey where people are essentially locked in have all internal economies, large economies, essentially the UN and those Gov transfer wealth to those people through housing and food and security, so they do what this guy is proposing already and no crypto is needed

the idea of doing it through crypto I personally like it, it just needs a little education like he said but it can be done

now if he just wants to give $2 million away it will be a failure, he mentioned that this is a business plan but I don't see how it can live on on its own from what he pitched, any investor would like roi- unless he just wants to do charity, and I don't think his 'advertising opportunity' to coin corps idea will go far

what he needs is to make it a self sustaining business, position itself even if it's a 501c type company to be a bazaar of some sort to provide basic trade to the people you're giving money away to, like he said people will jump start an economy fast but people need responsibility, i'm a believer in micro financing because I have seen it work in person, let them be store owners but he has to have the bazaar square owner role, make some profit to be reinvested or give back to investors in order to self sustain, any non fiscal charity will be a failure like the failure that is Haiti
Cheers for getting back to me bro.

Firstly, the guy has a Venezuelan wife, hence his intense interest and motivation to want to do something that's real and not just offer another charity case.

So from my understanding he wants to basically give two weeks of wages (approx $3.90) to every venezualan stuck there and allow the people to create their own economy by using an exchange that he will open (that offers really crappy rates as a way to disinsentivize charity) so that the people can find their own feet. As soon as he can see that that's happening then he's out of there to leave the people to adopt their own economy.

Don't forget, these aren't people who were born into poverty. Most of them had honest paying jobs and these people worked hard. They have the initiative (and more than enough incentive) to make this work. Their government truly fukked them over.

Here you have a country with the worlds richest oil reserves where just two years ago the average wage was around US$190 per week, whereas now its less than $2. You have a former bus driver as president for crikies sake...

Besides, whats 2 million to a company like Dash or Nano, both who have marketcaps that exceed billions of dollars? Not only that but having your crypto attached what could potentially be the worlds first wide spread adoption. Thats history book type stuff that wont be forgotten easily.

It would potentially be the first time we could see adaptation of crypto to a wide audience implemented in a manner that works. After all, you have to break a few eggs if you want to make an omlette, right?

What scares me about crypto people is they can't seem to count to five.

What scares me about crypto people is they can't seem to count to five.
Fark yes boner...

Most are in this space simply to make quick buck without taking the time out to understand what it is that they're getting into.

Basically, if you're not willing to do due diligence on a project then why would you throw money at it?

Prime example of this is IOTA. It's a pos project that's riddled with problems and no real working product and the first project I've seen that can actually unconfirm transactions AFTER they've been confirmed (can you even imagine that??) yet somehow it has a marketcap of over 5 billion. Just proves how little most in this space understand (or care) about the underlying values and properties of a project.

These companies will be weeded out though. Just need patience...

sweat coin
Would you take 10000 steps everyday for 1 year for a $50 paypal credit??

Or 13000 steps everyday for 5 years just to get a outdated iphone 10??

Has good intention just poor execution on their incentive program as its unrealistic to think people are going to stay with this longterm...