Your top 5 cryptos of 2018...

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 4,064 Views
Hell yes RJ..

I'm really liking substratum (provided they follow through with their claims), ADA (3rd generation Blockchain), Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin.

The one I see growing the most though is ethereum. If they manage to acquire proof of stake protocol then expect significant institutional investment into their Blockchain...

Other tokens to keep an eye out on include POWR, monero (as RJ already stated)and IOTA (to name a few)...

Exciting times people...

it feels like we're in the wild west xp, and im loading my pots and pans in my horse buggy and my Levi's are ready

:cheers:

do all these have special wallets and whatnot? And you can do person to person trading? I don't see myself sending ID to an exchange still.

it feels like we're in the wild west xp, and im loading my pots and pans in my horse buggy and my Levi's are ready

:cheers:
[video=youtube_share;e7qQ6_RV4VQ]https://youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ[/video]
As relevant now as it was back in 1964

do all these have special wallets and whatnot? And you can do person to person trading? I don't see myself sending ID to an exchange still.
This guy explains wallets in simple language [video=youtube_share;-gZe4M-WZV4]https://youtu.be/-gZe4M-WZV4[/video]

Another one to watch out for is Streamr or datacoin (DATA).... Similar technology to IOTA...could easily jump 52x if they get the tech right within next 6months...

xpy MobileCoin introduced today, by Moxie Marlinspike

Moxie is cool, he down, check it

mobilecoin.com

xpy MobileCoin introduced today, by Moxie Marlinspike

Moxie is cool, he down, check it

mobilecoin.com
Thanks RJ...

Seems like this guy has a grip and understanding of the scalability and usability aspects that have kept the average Joe away from crypto...

Could tank but could also go 100x...

Any idea where I can find their white paper? I must be blind... TIA

This guy explains wallets in simple language [video=youtube_share;-gZe4M-WZV4]https://youtu.be/-gZe4M-WZV4[/video]

yeah I understand bitcoin wallets now, I was asking if the other crypto stuff you're talking about have wallets that work the same. Also somewhere you said bitcoin is the only one non corporate owned (or something like that). Does that mean all the other ones are fundamentally different from bitcoin?

yeah I understand bitcoin wallets now, I was asking if the other crypto stuff you're talking about have wallets that work the same. Also somewhere you said bitcoin is the only one non corporate owned (or something like that). Does that mean all the other ones are fundamentally different from bitcoin?
Good question RC.

The thing that makes bitcoin different to every other form of crypto out there is that it is decentralized by name and nature. What's meant by that is that bitcoin itself has no single owner. It was a Whitepaper that came out in 2009 as a form of open source software with ZERO government control or oversight...

It's owned by the miners who then distribute it to the community and unlike every other crypto out there on the market it does not have a single face or company that can lay legitimate claim to ownership.

About to dive into Cardano (ADA) boys...

Waiting for the price to drop to 38 cents and when compared to ethereum (its main rival) its around 7.5 times undervalued...

Either that or ethereum is massively overvalued...

Here we go :guitar:

As a master of the obvious, bitcoin. Even with the higher fees, you can move 2-10k for about $20. That is cheaper than Neteller.

Iota is interesting, if only because the structure will avoid fees. It might be much more useful for micro-transactions.

I know it's still early but could ripple be making a run for bitcoins marketcap here?

Thought it would've taken 4-6 weeks to overtake ethereum after bitcoin cash yet took less than 12 hours to become the number 2 coin...

This is crazy