You bet more less or the same on this Superbowl?

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,256 Views

topgame85

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I usually have bet $100-$1000 on the superbowl, this game I have a whopping $27.50/$25 on colts -4.5 hha feels weak but I have not been betting sports recently only ponies waiting on MLB to come back. I have to give it to betjamaica though I was able to load my netspend at home and deposit on the website as well as get my weak ass bet confirmed with under 30 minutes to kick off in past years sites have crashed and deposits declined due to "processor max" and all types of shit.Rregardless of who or what you got on the game GL boys lets enjoy it.

gl, I dont have a bet in at all

Thanks fiver, you drinkin yet

topper you know it buddy

i go prop crazy.

i'm drinking whatever the fck I could find layin around 5'er being snowed in 3 days including SB day sucks first ever super bowl I am alone for , drinking someevan williams whiskey that has been laying around for months because I always choose jack over even and it sll I got left that and one yuengling, Bread get um tonight pal

prop crazy here too

topper, it sounds like you just found some hidden booze.

Congrats my friend.

Same, just the one Colts ML bet. Too lazy to price props.

i pretty much bet it all

durito did you lose thousands on that onside kick? seems like the kinda bet that would burn you.

lol, it does doesn't it.

never seen that prop though.

i go prop crazy.

So do I but it looks like a lot of them come in.

Brees NO INT yeah... Under 3 sacks yep.... under 3 FG's NO way in hell. Total completions O49.... Brees O34.5 pass attempts...... Total INT under 2...... very good day plus I was on NO and the under......

I"m sure the couple of times INdi had the ball on their own 2 was worrying him about the safety's.......

More! Mr. Manning has been involved in my 2 biggest losses. Tonight betting with him and taking Arizona against him! I hate this guy at the moment alot!:yes:

Probably as much as durito doesn't like shockey for the td he got.....

Just finished my tally..... won $2,450 on my own stuff and another $650 on the bets I booked for my friends. Was a good superbowl for me.

I am a happy girl after taking the alt line of the Saints -7.5 for +600.

I could almost go all ZBOIZ on you.

How many units, Nina?