YooHoo Oksana #2 ... I am ON

Some bullshit about my internet service provider. I watched it on some stream I found googling.

Roguey, I analed you. I posted my system play here but I posted my own play at SBR too - the under. Couldn't post here as I was working at the time. :sad:

If this guy's plays don't come through tomorrow I'm giving him the ass. I do better picking my own shit and listening to you and Raymond.

I feel like a discriminated black rapper.

I feel like a discriminated black rapper.

Even worse because the twit who goes broke every 4 days took the Saints. "OMFG they're the dog" "OMFG what's that sport called again" "OMFG I bet on urinal cricket and didn't understand that either but I still went all in"

Love Weeping Patilda.

I have three big bets for MotoGP this wknd. But am confirming now. We'll see.

Let's make this our wknd thread, shall we? xo

fuking collingwood stiffed me

5min to bounce...i fucking hate the line moved against me...line moves have been DAAAGGGGEEERRR lately... lets get em boyzzz
:rayray:

gl rayray

FUck MOnkeyf0cker

I can say with all honesty that I hope he dies in a fire.

behinds like crazy going on....these fuckers could be up 50 if they didnt have cum on their shoes...

behinds like crazy going on....these fuckers could be up 50 if they didnt have cum on their shoes...

stupid 1 pt and stupid cum

fUCK THAT TARD

IN A bETTER LiFE i SAY HE GETS FUCKED bY A BEAR IN THE WODDS AND nO ONE HEARS HIM FALL

um cougs...MF not even in this thread... wtf are you mumbling about now?
bennyhill-wtf.gif

um cougs...MF not even in this thread... wtf are you mumbling about now?
bennyhill-wtf.gif

did they end up winning?

were there two picks? or are their two oksana's now?

I feel like i've missed alot

Monkeyfocker is a great human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone worth lots of semen and many gift boxes!

up 33 at the 3/4 mark... those early misses are going to keep us sweating boyzzz... :fok:

115-85
:cripwalk: