WTF Toronto. Need MattyRain's view.

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,320 Views
I've lived in Toronto for 25 years. Our mayor is all that and a bag of chips. Keep up the good work Mayor Ford.

Even the Toronto Sun is now calling for his resignation. For Americans, this would be like Fox News back-in-the-day calling for the resignation of George W. Bush.

Rob Ford is smarter than he gets credit for. But he's still 110% trash and an overall shitstain.

Go away man.

Like a cross of fiveteamer and Acid Joe if you ask me. Guy is ok.

:lol:

Plommer/Acid Joe/Fiveteamer. The All-Canadian Trifecta.

1425761_10153404917695198_2023426080_n.jpg

Bread this was a good post by RJ.

A little crack never hurt anyone. Better than those cancer sticks that Obama smokes.

Rob Ford is smarter than he gets credit for.

I'm not sure about that. I guess if anyone wants to make it a black and white thing and say he has a zero IQ or whatever - sure, he's smarter than that. But so much of his reputation for intelligence (or lack thereof) comes directly from his behavior.

A wise man once said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

I'm not even talking about drinking too much and taking drugs. Well okay I'm talking about that a little bit but I don't see those things predominately as issues of stupidity. If he has a problem, no one can relate more than me. I fucked up jobs because of "partying" - and I was never stupid.

I don't know what to make of him. He just keeps shooting himself in the foot. He is surrounded by advisors but doesn't seem able to listen.

I dunno. :dunno:

You don't become Toronto's mayor out of sheer luck. Guy plays up to his crowd, i.e. the right-wing country bumpkin majority. He's got math on his side and he knows it.

I luv me some Rob Ford! All I see here is a guy .......

2013521-crack-t-shirt.jpg

You don't become Toronto's mayor out of sheer luck. Guy plays up to his crowd, i.e. the right-wing country bumpkin majority. He's got math on his side and he knows it.

There is so much scary truth to that. Not just in Toronto ---> there is no greater example than the American Republican party - actively, shamelessly courting the stupid vote.

I am never sure how much is calculated strategy and how much people really believe the stupid things they are saying but whatever - it's definitely a thing.

I believe more and more every day that democracy has to be modified.

I am never sure how much is calculated strategy and how much people really believe the stupid things they are saying but whatever - it's definitely a thing.

It's a cycle - they start believing because it benefits them, until they are convoluted in their own minds.

instead of talking about the Hispanic etc..vote, it be good to see on tv discussions about whos doing what to court the stupid vote :up:

Every time Ford calls the Toronto Star "maggots" and "elites", the silent majority silently creams their silent pants.

I dunno. The American stupid are well trained to recoil from certain buzzwords. Elite, progressive, liberal. They don't know what those words mean - (and frankly they don't want to know) - but they definitely give them a frowny face. Those words can't be good for freedom. Nor liberty.

Who was the guy that actually said at one point something like, "College education? Pfft. Who are these snobs saying kids should go to college?" I think it was Santorum???

Mind-boggling.

Whatever - I have never gotten the feeling the Canadian stupid are quite the same level of gullible. Nor do they seem like as powerful a voting block.

But I dunno. Just an impression.