would you bang this chick?

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,387 Views
I think this is one of those that Casper pays extra for...

i feel like a fukin idiot i took a bath in soccer last night hitting totals with huge edges on pinny no-vigs but in a market with 350 limits

lesson learned

i already knew that lesson though

i feel like a fukin idiot i took a bath in soccer last night hitting totals with huge edges on pinny no-vigs but in a market with 350 limits

lesson learned

i already knew that lesson though

What league buddy? Stick to bigger markets. Though my biggest wins ever came on concaf champ league games with tiny limits at pinny.

during breaks in my day, and at night after work, for fun I search terms like "Gender Queer" and "Butch Lesbian" and "Stud on Stud" on youtube to find gay people and their interminable cringe-inducing vlogs about gender identity and coming out and being gay

I could watch that sh*t forever

by the way "Stud on Stud" does not refer to two gay guys, it refers to 2 very masculine ghetto lesbians

whether "Stud on Stud" is acceptable or not is a very controversial topic in the ghetto lesbian community

during breaks in my day, and at night after work, for fun I search terms like "Gender Queer" and "Butch Lesbian" and "Stud on Stud" on youtube to find gay people and their interminable cringe-inducing vlogs about gender identity and coming out and being gay

I could watch that sh*t forever

by the way "Stud on Stud" does not refer to two gay guys, it refers to 2 very masculine ghetto lesbians

whether "Stud on Stud" is acceptable or not is a very controversial topic in the ghetto lesbian community

LOL.

What league buddy? Stick to bigger markets. Though my biggest wins ever came on concaf champ league games with tiny limits at pinny.

world cup asian qualifiers

pounded the fuk out of thailand/Oman under 2.5, got -160 and some -165, closed at pinny something like -220/+185 or something like that final score fukin 3-0

same type deals with under 2.5s on Jordan/China and fukin Australia/Saudi Arabia

hit fukin Iraq/Qatar or something like that but still

those fukin lines were being fukin manipulated

pounded the fuk out of thailand/Oman under 2.5, got -160 and some -165, closed at pinny something like -220/+185 or something like that final score fukin 3-0

same type deals with under 2.5s on Jordan/China and fukin Australia/Saudi Arabia

Don't they clone sbo for small market soccer?

You might have just run bad. Hard to say.

id probably have made those bets.

i once sweated 20% of my bankroll on a variety of bets on 2 CONCAF games that closed at like -250 when i got +100, but the pinny limits were $500, so who knows what the deal was there, lines moved all day in one direction, my local never moved. barely squeaked out winners late 2H.

check out THIS one this one is awesome:

Pally you should check out the Facebook Criminal thread. I've found a couple examples of these, even had some interaction with them.

I'm fascinated with thug life lesbians. They intrigue/scare me.

depends on the lighting