World Series Game TWO

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,763 Views
Nick Punto with an epic failure of an AB

add skip "defensive replacement" schumaker to the list

Looking forward to LaRussa post game interview.

What a boob

man I woulda kinda liked it being 2-0 cards, even if it meant me losing this bet...

oh well

Potato got hosed by LaRussa and the cut off man not cutting the ball off.

The Under 8? Lock City, USA

cj wilson started wearing it first then everyone did. cj wilson is a pretty weird guy.

Featuring Phiten's exclusive Aqua-Titanium technology, this product helps to promote stable energy flow throughout the body. The benefits of this are longer lasting energy, less fatigue, shortened recovery time and more relaxed muscles.

cj wilson is the kinda geek that would buy into this shit. hes straight razor if you know what that is...no sugar, no alochol, no sex with random smoking hot chicks. and hes liberal as fuck which makes him unpopular here due to texas being very conservative

cj wilson started wearing it first then everyone did. cj wilson is a pretty weird guy.

guys have been wearing them since before wilson was even in the league...randy johnson is the first guy i remember and its gone bonkers since then...hey, if it helps, more power to them...

"straight razor". :lol:

Dustin, I think you mean "straight edge"

w/e homos i was drunk when i made those posts. and i meant he was the first one on the team rayray

haha...man i would get hammered as fok waiting around in an ambulance all day...what was that movie where the 2 guys were crack heads and drove the ambulance...maybe Broken Vessels:clueless: yeah i think thats it... good shit