Vincenzo Iaquinta (ITA) NOT to score -200 winna
Nelson Valdez (PAR) NOT to score -200 winna
Roque Santa Cruz (PAR) NOT to score -200 winna

CMR v NED Over 2 & 2.5 -115 winna

DEN V JPN
1H V 2H
2nd Half -0.25 -119 half lost
:star:

If Pirlo plays the whole game Italy comes away with the draw (at least).

I don't think the officiating was necessarily really bad but a different officiating crew could have resulted in a 4-3 Italian victory.

FUCK

If Pirlo plays the whole game Italy comes away with the draw (at least).

I don't think the officiating was necessarily really bad but a different officiating crew could have resulted in a 4-3 Italian victory.

FUCK

Daft I know you love your team, but you cannot possibly trying to make these kind of weak excuses. They failed to win a game in the World Cup including tying New Zealand, who many thought was the worst team there. They showed no heart for 2 games and 75 minutes and you want to blame it on the ref's? :nono:

They were not a very good team to begin with and deserved to go home.

Daft I know you love your team, but you cannot possibly trying to make these kind of weak excuses. They failed to win a game in the World Cup including tying New Zealand, who many thought was the worst team there. They showed no heart for 2 games and 75 minutes and you want to blame it on the ref's? :nono:

They were not a very good team to begin with and deserved to go home.

Who's making excuses? I'm simply giving my own commentary on the game. And when did I blame the loss on the refs? I said that a different officiating crew could have very easily called the "offsides" play a goal and the "defender kicks the ball out of the goal" play a goal.

Let me preface the rest of this by saying that yes, the Italians were a team that looked like zombies for most of this tournament. But.....

After watching NZL, do you still think they were the worst team in the World Cup?

Is Italy not notoriously a slow starting team?

Did the Italian team not have their primary goalie for 2 of the 3 matches they played?

Did the Italian team not have their field general, Pirlo, for 90% of the tournament?

Italy was bad in this cup but they were not France bad.

If you are saying you were not making excuses then I will apologize. When you mentioned referees and injured player, that is what it looked like to me :hattip:

New Zealand is still a very bad team. All they proved is they can play defense while not trying to really score. While I applaud their effort, I am not going to give them much praise for scoring only 1 goal in 3 games.

Yes Italy is a slow starting team. But look at todays game. They even came out in the 2nd half like they didn't give a shit. They have no one else to blame.

Injuries are part of the game. Many of the top teams have injured players.

I never said they were France bad as France is in a league of their own. I just said Italy deserved to go home. They were in a weak group and finished last. I think both qualifier from Group F will be bounced out next match.

They fucking horrible. In fact they were horrible early on four years ago. They pulled it together and got lucky somehow late in the tournament, but you can't expect that to happen very often.

Plus, they're a bunch of divers and cry babies (although Slovakia tried to match them in that category late)

Be thankful for four years ago and don't get your hopes up next time.

I agree about the diving and crying Reno. If Italy was my team, I would be embarrassed rooting for a team that pulls the kind of shit they do. That play in the goal after Italy scored was a perfect example. Italy player laying on the ground saying the goalie punched him :jerk:

FIFA needs to get rid of the diving, flopping. It is so bad. I cannot believe players do it. I would like to say I would of been above attempting tactics like that. Players that flop, dive, embellish need to be called out by the other players. Maybe then it will stop. Or hell give them a red card for flopping. I wouldn't object to that.

Daddy never got his hopes up about Italy

If they made the semi's I would have been totally shocked.

But LOL @ them getting "lucky" in 2006. Luck does not win you World Cups. Obviously any team that wins a Cup gets lucky at points during the tournament but you make it sound like they lucked their way to a Cup. C'mon.

If you hate the Italian team (which you made perfectly clear you do) that's fine but c'mon.