World Cup 2022

• Start date
  • Replies 506 Comments
  • Views 8,546 Views
I'm rooting for the SA squad. Like these type secondary nations don't have lots of depth so the great old-timers still part of the team. I can see Cavani coming in as a late sub scoring.

Korea's left and right back, number 3 and 15, have full permission to go up in attack :up , Korea's two big chances came from them

Korea's left and right back, number 3 and 15, have full permission to go up in attack :up , Korea's two big chances came from them
LOL this isn't N Korea so just guessing they don't need the country's top dog to give his okay? Could you see the pressure on N Korea's players if they had a team that one mistake causing a loss could be literally fatal to that person. WTF, just fly back to the USofA like everyone else.

So gentlemen, who had IYO the better of the half. Missed the beginning until Tron interrupted my sleep, Thanks! :up

Happy Thanksgiving, boys.

Brew up a cup of coffee and pull up a chair.
You woke me up and that is first priority.
27894FFC-64E7-4398-A9EE-38E22B22A537.jpeg

HT with man’s best friend out back.

this isn't N Korea so just guessing they don't need the country's top dog to give his okay?
referring to the tactical posture mister monkey

uruguay took out a defensive midfielder for an attacking midfielder

referring to the tactical posture mister monkey

uruguay took out a defensive midfielder for an attacking midfielder
Yes you definitely know more technical stuff than I do! Valverde pumped up after that great tackle lol. It's all for their country that makes WC special.

Wowowowow the Iranians win 2-0 and they missed 2 off the crossbar as well.

Yes where was everyone? Watched 2nd half and Iran definitely got the better of them. Thought 0-0 until Welsh goalie got a red card and one man down appeared to escape until late first goal. If anyone deserved to win it was Iran but they seem to play a slightly dirty style that didn't required yellows. Always ganging up on the ref.

If I was USA better not think an easy pushover. They passed well in the offensive zone and had plenty of energy. I believed they trained with the terrorists in the brutal desert heat.

@Tron you're earlier post about a tie was all I was hoping for against a quality English team. To lose out from advancing with Iran doing so would be brutal!
Would be seeing plenty of this Tehran.
1669392588334.png

Almost for Ecuador who seemed after Dutch goal to have the better of it.

Ecuador got what they deserved, a goal. It really sucks not seeing Italy part of the WC again.

Even half though England has more possession. Thought USA had more serious chance of scoring until that final English shot that goalie had to make great save.