Women's Olympic Hockey: USA (vs China) -8.5 (-135) & OVER 9.5 !!!! (-140)

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,119 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Once again, complete domination by the US women in this game.

I think they win by 12 or more, easily.

5Dimes offers these wagers. Get it now.

Play USA -8.5 -135 & OVER 9.5 -140

I should mention this game starts at 12noon Pacific time on Sunday (3PM Eastern) Feb 14, 2010.

Could make a nice correlated parlay out of that.

Im Large on the over.

The more I see this line the more I like the wager.

At -8.5 the USA has to average 3 goals a period and not allow any goals, the three goals a period doesn't worry me, they could easily be up by 6 after the first period.

Where do you find this on 5dimes Plommer? All I see is various gold medal props, player vs field

found it, nevermind

Where do you find this on 5dimes Plommer? All I see is various gold medal props, player vs field

2hmq1q8.jpg

Victor Chandler has:

USA -8.5 -125
Over 9.5 -133

Line has gone up to over 10..... 5 dimes is probably the best at -125 right now. Pinny is -130 for the over 10.

Got the -8-5 at -125
BetClic (GBP 200 max.)

I have a book that would accept the side/total CP but I left it.
Wouldnt want account problems on a low limit bet.

Countinon you Plommer, if this is a loser my minions will find you. Once they do, you can expect a good talking to, perhaps even a stern reprimand.

Last edited:
Got the -8-5 at -125
BetClic (GBP 200 max.)

Countinon you Plommer, if this is a loser my minions will find you. Once they do, you can expect a good talking to, perhaps even a stern reprimand.

Crocodile, I believe the US beat the Chinese by double digits last time they met.

I've seen these two teams play each other a few times already, unless the Chinese have improved tenfold this game will be a laugher.

Got the -8-5 at -125
BetClic (GBP 200 max.)

Yeah I hear you. If it is a book that you like/need, no reason to risk getting the boot or funds taken away, especially if it is a low limit bet.

5-0 USA after one period. Chinese goaltender playing well, could easily be 7 or 8-0 going to second period.

Shots on goal after one period:

USA 24
China 1

It doesn't look like the Chinese will get 5 shots on goal the whole game.