Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It is inevitable...:yes:
:rayray:

not if Papa G comes back

Where is he going? Also, I haven't been on this site in a little while. Why the hell don't I see my adoptive father Bread anywhere?

Allday j your absence was noticed sir.

I will miss him like I miss a root canal.

I don't believe you Rogue, I am never popular on the betting forums. I am not sure which is more pathetic, the fact that I have never once been popular on any forum or the fact that it brings a tear to my eye.

Hey Pavy, me and you just had a tiny conversation on SBR. I was the one who called you douchey for telling that pacerboy kid to watch how he talks to you.

im fucked up

Hey Pavy, me and you just had a tiny conversation on SBR. I was the one who called you douchey for telling that pacerboy kid to watch how he talks to you.

Southy? I don't keep up with the guys who have different names here. I only know the ones with same names.

I guess the drama was too much over there and you decided to join us here. :thankyou:

I don't believe you Rogue, I am never popular on the betting forums. I am not sure which is more pathetic, the fact that I have never once been popular on any forum or the fact that it brings a tear to my eye.

Behind the scenes you were discussed! True story.

In this forum we miss people when they are gone.

im fucked up

Hey Bread, I missed you :kiss4you::betplom::sheepfucker::flowers:

Pavy, Yeah I am Southmadejd over there but I always just wanted to be AlldayJ. I actually joined here a good while back and I enjoy all of the funny shit over here and I probably wouldn't even go back to SBR but nobody really posts any picks here unfortunately and since I suck at betting except for two sports, MMA and NFL, I have to keep going back there and tailing other people. If you could point me in the directions of one good consistent Capper on here, I would appreciate it. I think somebody told me Tomato was good but I couldn't tell if they were joking or not.

Behind the scenes you were discussed! True story.

In this forum we miss people when they are gone.

That just made me blush Rogue :love:

I would visit everyday but I feel lost with all of the inside jokes that I am not a part of. I am kind of an attention whore if you can't tell.

Hey Bread, I missed you :kiss4you::betplom::sheepfucker::flowers:

Pavy, Yeah I am Southmadejd over there but I always just wanted to be AlldayJ. I actually joined here a good while back and I enjoy all of the funny shit over here and I probably wouldn't even go back to SBR but nobody really posts any picks here unfortunately and since I suck at betting except for two sports, MMA and NFL, I have to keep going back there and tailing other people. If you could point me in the directions of one good consistent Capper on here, I would appreciate it. I think somebody told me Tomato was good but I couldn't tell if they were joking or not.

Cougar Bait best bet threads plays.

Tomato is good you can tail him.

Stay away from Bread's picks. :stabyou:

Hi AllDayJ...how you been doing on MMA? I'm on a big break.

Muddy not today! OK maybe tomorrow.