Why I don't like the Roller Derby Dyke

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,608 Views
I like where this is headed

:popcorn:

Agreed! Just woke up and give me a few minutes to come up with some kind words. DW, would have like to have seen an adjective included with your above noun. Like this, MrsX is a bitchy bitch!

I like where this is headed

Bunch up buddy, I want a ringside seat too.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Agreed! Just woke up and give me a few minutes to come up with some kind words. DW, would have like to have seen an adjective included with your above noun. Like this, MrsX is a bitchy bitch!

I will work on that MrMonkey. How about "MrsX is a stupid fucking bitch"?

Slow typer so that went out to DW only. Even though now my mind has registered it, I like where this is headed too. If you leave this thread, then it changes to I love where this is headed. See where this headed?

:fu: Virgin post of this and glad it was his cherry? What I'm talking about, Bread have you been the recipient of this many times before? :dunno:

Bunch up buddy, I want a ringside seat too.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Can't see the pictures? Are there technical difficulties in your Third World country today? :dunno:

for those of you who do not know of the lovely DW...get ready for a fucking massacre...this woman CRUSHES like no other

I feel a budding internet lesbian fest starting.