• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,223 Views

Fu Manchu

The Insidious Doctor
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
headed up there on thursday. anyone still live there or will be there next weekend?

teaches at a middle school in a ghetto of oakland

like dangerous minds

Tomato is flying in Thursday.

But we'll be busy closing on our house + moving.

ok, see here's the problem with all this we usage.

Are you saying Potato and Tomato will be be busy or Potato and Potato will be busy while Tomato is free to party?

ok, see here's the problem with all this we usage.

Are you saying Potato and Tomato will be be busy or Potato and Potato will be busy while Tomato is free to party?

Yeah that was confusing. Only time you see potatoes and tomatoes together is with fries.

ugh dos santos-velasquez is in 2 weeks

Pretty sure Tomato is Peter Loshaque.

But I also was sure that Shanty was Bettillimbroke. I dunno :dunno:

Tomato is flying in Thursday.

But we'll be busy closing on our house + moving.

Who can't use an extra body to help move? Anyone moving always looking for help! No worries boys, FU M is your man! :aok:

Ground rules first, won't arrive inebriated but once moving begins, drinking begins! Any additional beverage there after needed, the Bros are required to purchase! You guys are getting off easy IMO! :yes:

to where are you moving? and i'm still unclear as to whether or not tomato is free.

FU M, not to start anything here, but I believe you could be getting the brushoff? :dunno:

that was a bump so that razor could see the thread. i am unconcerned with meeting up with any fruits or vegetables (pun intended).

bobby and fishhead....i know , i know...i would rather jump out of a plane with no chute too