Who wants to bet that I can't do this?

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,111 Views
That was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Next time, Rachel Sexton, try using a fuller bottle.

That was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Next time, Rachel Sexton, try using a fuller bottle.

Robyn I love Rachel ever since this video. One of my favorite videos ever!!!

Immor is providing the entertainment!

My attempts haven't gone well. I've been drinking tonight, maybe try tomorrow when I'm sober. lol

I have the flexibility to suck my own dick if I wanted to. Doubters of the shotglass challenge keep that in mind. :grin:

Robyn, which song(s) will you be singing at the wedding?

I like the addition of "if I wanted to".

Me too. If you have an inkling that you can suck your own dick, that means you have been successful.

I don't think you could do it.

I don't think so either but it would be a noble thing to attempt.

A Lennon song. 'Grow Old with me'.

Nice...and they would be in the appropriate age group.

I like the addition of "if I wanted to".
Me too. If you have an inkling that you can suck your own dick, that means you have been successful.

I wouldn't do such a thing. Just sayin' while in extreme stretches with my fully clothed crotch close to my mouth, it would be a go if I was so inclined, which I'm not.

I will try tomorrow. Right now it's drunk time.

"In My Life" one of my fav, Beatles' songs! Thanks for the tune!:cheers:

Man I'm not sure if our collection of Canadians are scaring the hell out of me, or growing on me.

Probably both. I'm generally drawn to that which terrifies me.

That Rachel Sexton is a class dame though. Am I right?

this will be great

I have to be honest...I'm not looking forward to this video. When I see it posted, I will probably hit play and peek through closed fingers like a pigtailed-teenager at a slasher film.

Like, OMG!