Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 308,962 Views
Summer Shandy! Awesome for me in 80+ degree weather and after being chilled in the freezer for 5 minutes before consumption!

Still not one drop and I feel great!! A dude who owes me money he stole tried to give me half a bottle of crappy tequila to clean it up! Told him I quit drinking for work, and it's true! Kid if it's a c-note and you don't come correct with a full bottle of Patron or Goose then what exactly is the point anyway! You hire drivers, you get that mish then you party like a rock star! You can't eat your pudding if you haven't had any meat! Piling Shandys in the not too distant fuure and more importantly -

I LOVE PEANUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20200208_182922.jpg

Salud boys :cheers:

High West is legit. Fave version of an old fashioned:

2 oz high west campfire, 1/2 oz gran Classico, 1 oz thyme simple syrup, 5 dashes grapefruit bitters, sprig of thyme

Welcome back, Mr. Gilmartin.

Bitters: now there is something that I just can’t seem to learn to love. It’s in almost every specialty cocktail with a whisky/bourbon base.

Tron, we have something in common! Since moving to FLA been on a specialty cocktail trip! Warm, sunny weather and nothing like a fancy drink! Getting back to the common thing, bitters/whiskey in specialty drinks don't seem to do it for me! One of these right now! :cheers:

1581983212861.png

Tron, we have something in common! Since moving to FLA been on a specialty cocktail trip! Warm, sunny weather and nothing like a fancy drink! Getting back to the common thing, bitters/whiskey in specialty drinks don't seem to do it for me! One of these right now! :cheers:

View attachment 3028

Monkey where are you in Florida

I’m sipping on Makers and Coke on my patio. Unlit cigar.
Listening to REM’s Green album.

I had to give up drinking for work.

Full moon tonight. Looks real nice.
On the patio having a Makers and Coke.