Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 314,268 Views
Kato what is that picture of? Is that your back yard, playing frisbee golf? What's really going on here??

nah, that is my friend's salon

knock the beer cans off with a frisbee

have to defend against the frisbee one handled, always have to have a beer in your hand

if you make it through clean--2pts
knock can off without it being caught-1pt
catch the can-1 pt for the team that caught it

play til 11 pts, win by 2

That sounds awesome. I wanna play with an aerobie!!

images

Katoballs, I just found out about a Beastie Boys album that I had no clue existed from 2004 :money:

O wow!

image.jpg

i haven't heard that album, i'll check it out

the aerobie would be tough, fast...

me you and fischy need to play...

you never had to the 5 boroughs????

Fischy I never fuckin heard of it! How is this possible?!!? I just sampled it on Amazon and it sounds awesome.

You ever have a movie or album that completely passed you over and you can't figure out how?!?!?!

you never had to the 5 boroughs????

no...

i don't have a bb collection at all

burnt out on them in college, will need a re-listen

Fischy I never fuckin heard of it! How is this possible?!!? I just sampled it on Amazon and it sounds awesome.

You ever have a movie or album that completely passed you over and you can't figure out how?!?!?!

no clue mang. this was a beasties staple for me and one of the first of theirs i had (if not the first)

yes i find this all the time. something by a big band or director that im really into that somehow i missed.

Wow, what cost so much?

Bought a bottle of Middleton's for myself, and then me and my buddy just bought a bunch of random bottles, about 12, and some wines.

Adds up quick.

Should be a fun weekedn though.

how is this only a 4 star thread?

Shocktops happy hour by the ocean. May be drunk tonight.

ok bitches,

just drank some Moosehead and now pounding the Black Velvet whiskey. Watching fucking Toledo piss my money away. Maybe live bet.:reno: that's how we do it see.

I heard a rumor that Fischy might be drinking tonight.....or something... :next:

Bread what are u drinking.

i just opened a bottle of Hendricks gin.

Oh well.... Two losses with first half and game over. Wheeeee!!!

I am drinking snorting and going to go out soon..... it's gonna be a long 4 hour drive to move my kid in the morning.