Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 314,453 Views
Not supposed to be, but got bored and having one. Won't have many more. I think tonight is The Wire night for us.

Not supposed to be, but got bored and having one. Won't have many more. I think tonight is The Wire night for us.

Oops.

I'm locked in for the day. FISCHAY!

fishay missing in action....told me last night he was fucked up as mother goose. might not be up for a while. we should probably start texting him

rayray let's do it. let's take turns texting one word at a time to him to fuck with him.

Like this..

Me: Hey
Ray: What
Me: Are
Ray: You
Me: Doing
Ray: Homo?

:lmao:

do it..you start now...

ok check your phone.

chick woke up and looked over at me and im giggling and she just told me i was acting like a 10yr old... probably shouldnt tell her we are almost 80 combined...:3stooges:

Hahaha....Robyn was up for a bit but could say that I was entirely too hyper already and went back to bed.

Old balls rule.

half drunk at 9am, obviously on the wrong side of the ghana match and thinking of doing a shoebox chalker that would make Illini proud....this is why i dont have nice things :sad:

You have a nice beard.

tied...sweet... under is chucked 25 min in...unreal

My day just went wayyyyy south. Time to binge drink now. Maybe pop some pills.

that damn mod is fast, chucked me and my puppy outta here...:clap:

wow what a night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i felt like 20four7 this morning.
and i felt like shanty last night.

:guitar:

how you get home with no shoes?

i looked for them at her house for about 5 minutes then decided fuck it. they were only sandals anyway.