Who owns this site?

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 6,721 Views
I think we are going to get along BAUS. Watch out for Matty Rain. He's not the same person who used to post at other forums a couple years back. He's connected to the FLQ.

In that case, I support the implementation of the War Measures Act to take his ass down.

BAUS

They are all lying to you. RJ sold GL to me for a few nude pics and a sandpaper handjob.

In that case, I support the implementation of the War Measures Act to take his ass down.

BAUS

Yeah well Juror just granted me a safe passage to Cuba. So long mes amis. :stevie:

Hi,
You can find the owner and the contact details of the site by doing a whois search.Which is provided by the site .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
You can find the owner and the contact details of the site by doing a whois search.Which is provided by the site .

:bee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I own 738 domain names, but I use your name as the registrant owner.

Rogatien you censoring bastid.

Neethan don't let him get away with this. Fight the power man.

can we still even say Nigger here?

unreal

down with censorship

these indians/bangladeshi/pakistani get paid something like 5 cents an hour with a posts quota, not even bots but human spammers

Rogatien you should share your mod privileges with the world. What you're doing here is abusive, you fascist fok.

:reno: