Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,072 Views
Tron what he means? books were still taking in bets after election night because of donny's election fraud allegations?

I doubt you could've gotten much of a payout on that. Maybe right as the mail ins started giving Biden lead. But I'd be very surprised if any book thought there was much chance of turn around based on fraud.

I doubt you could've gotten much of a payout on that. Maybe right as the mail ins started giving Biden lead. But I'd be very surprised if any book thought there was much chance of turn around based on fraud.
Not so much traditional books but exchanges and particularly BETFAIR had live betting on the US election for weeks after voting ended.

Trumptards were getting 25-1 on their man Donny becoming prez after Biden was determined to be the victor.

I remember you saying that, but laying ~50-1 doesn't a win of a lifetime make

Tron what he means? books were still taking in bets after election night because of donny's election fraud allegations?
Not books. Person to person. Money in escrow likely.

I remember you saying that, but laying ~50-1 doesn't a win of a lifetime make
Haralabos "Bob" Voulgaris (born April 7, 1975) is a Greek Canadian former professional gambler, primarily a sports bettor and current Director of Quantitative Research and Development for the Dallas Mavericks.[1] Voulgaris was considered one of the most prolific NBA sports bettors in the world.[2][3]

He was on a few episodes of High Stakes Poker on GSN back in the day, too.

Oh so he's one of those douchebags who's already been rich, and bragging about some idiots he suckered while investing a shit load of money. I misunderstood.

Oh so he's one of those douchebags who's already been rich, and bragging about some idiots he suckered while investing a shit load of money. I misunderstood.
At least we agree that they’re idiots.

:dunno: I mean it all depends on the odds. I guess there was some chance. If he was giving 30/1 then he just won a small amount on a huge fav. If he was giving 3-1, then yeah.
Not impressed with this "pro gambler" anyways

:dunno: I mean it all depends on the odds. I guess there was some chance. If he was giving 30/1 then he just won a small amount on a huge fav. If he was giving 3-1, then yeah.
Not impressed with this "pro gambler" anyways
You remind me of shania, pal.

yeah I'm calling bs too, if he was laying 30-1, locking $20,000 to win $666 since Nov is no pro, and if it was "one of my biggest wins ever" than that means locking a lot more or he's not really a big bettor, worst if he lay it longer

yeah I'm calling bs too, if he was laying 30-1, locking $20,000 to win $666 since Nov is no pro, and if it was "one of my biggest wins ever" than that means locking a lot more or he's not really a big bettor, worst if he lay it longer
You know the old saying: "I saw it on the internet so it must be true"
I think it applies here.

Did Voulgaris mention the odds he got in his tweet or somewhere else?