Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,750 Views
the purges are here. Not about right or wrong, fairness etc. It's about who's got power.

Last edited:
I saw a video taken at the airport of one of those involved in the violence who made it on to the "no fly" list and was crying like a fucking baby because he wasn't allowed to board his plane.
To further the conversation of blocking people, placing these citizens on the FEDERAL no fly list is probably unconstitutional (which is what I've heard has happened). It's more clear that an airline may choose to bar the individual from traveling on their planes. In this case the airline is twitter.

The news originated from the Washington/Bezos Post FWIW

CNN, though.
And I just scrolled past Fox News and they are hammering Nancy Pelosi for using “gendered language” while speaking in the House. CNN and Fox are sick puppies, man.

And I just scrolled past Fox News and they are hammering Nancy Pelosi for using “gendered language” while speaking in the House. CNN and Fox are sick puppies, man.
Amen and awoman

And the thing is when the CIA first tried it in Tunisia, Egypt and Syria 10 years ago they recognize it's power right away. From the original 5 countries the CIA experimented it on only Bahrain were able to stop it precisely because they shut down social media for a long time. The others got destabilize easily. The State Department gave it a catchy name (Arab Spring) and the embedded media pushed it full on with their international correspondents bs. While some were considered inconsequential (Morocco, Algeria), others were success (Egypt, Libya, Yemen), US intel knew explicitly it's conquering power. And when Russia applied the same method to the US they were completely defenseless. It was a geopolitical master move. Now after a single term the US is weakened internationally and fathers (MrMonkey) fighting with their sons.

Where the hell did Mr. Monkey go, @roguejuror ??

I don't know. Looking at his posting history, on his penultimate day he was in a heated battle with MrX and others where he got crushed badly. MrX got in a series of consecutive knockouts, and even Teela got a couple of kicks in. His only comebacks where Fox News hysterical memos. MrX' superior articulation and patience defeated him? I don't know about you but I'm awarding the slay to MrX Teela.

Last edited:
  • Cheers
Reactions: MrX
I can't believe Teela drove away Mr. Monkey.

On a forum of about 12 regular posters I feel like I'm about 9th smartest.

To backup my claim I just used the word about twice in the same sentence.

I thought I drove him away when I asked if he was a racist.

Good to know I wasn't the only big meanie.

I don't know. Looking at his posting history, on his penultimate day he was in a heated battle with MrX and others where he got crushed badly. MrX got in a series of consecutive knockouts, and even Teela got a couple of kicks in. His only comebacks where Fox News hysterical memos. MrX' superior articulation and patience defeated him? I don't know about you but I'm awarding the slay to MrX Teela.
Another casualty of politics.