Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,534 Views
On a forum of about 12 regular posters I feel like I'm about 9th smartest.

To backup my claim I just used the word about twice in the same sentence.
Would love to see the plommer intelligence power ranking.

I don't know. Looking at his posting history, on his penultimate day he was in a heated battle with MrX and others where he got crushed badly. MrX got in a series of consecutive knockouts, and even Teela got a couple of kicks in. His only comebacks where Fox News hysterical memos. MrX' superior articulation and patience defeated him? I don't know about you but I'm awarding the slay to MrX Teela.

oh wow

I take solace in the fact that, he is most likely alive and well otherwise though, hopefully

I don't know. Looking at his posting history, on his penultimate day he was in a heated battle with MrX and others where he got crushed badly. MrX got in a series of consecutive knockouts, and even Teela got a couple of kicks in. His only comebacks where Fox News hysterical memos. MrX' superior articulation and patience defeated him? I don't know about you but I'm awarding the slay to MrX Teela.
This would explain why Mr X hasn’t posted since I threw facts at him.

Crazily, everything I said the last 3 days just keeps getting more and more validated.

Each day the double standard media grows, and the left is so oblivious to WHY 75 million people are agitated

Sad. Remember when we all kinda liked an respected each other? After ten years, does anybody even like anybody anymore? Seems like a crazy experience, to be totally voluntary engaging with same people this long, without feeling any obligation or respect or whatever :dunno:

Sad. Remember when we all kinda liked an respected each other? After ten years, does anybody even like anybody anymore? Seems like a crazy experience, to be totally voluntary engaging with same people this long, without feeling any obligation or respect or whatever :dunno:
I like and respect 95% of the people that post here (obviously you’re in that 95%).

I like Mr. Monkey a lot but no one personally attacked him, Reno. They had a serious debate about his politics and theirs.

People these days REALLY dig their heels in about politics. It sucks.

Everyone here is older now and, unfortunately, politics becomes this massive thing for people as they get older. In Mr. Monkeys case, he felt so disrespected about his politics being disrespected that he bailed on a long stay at this forum. Hopefully he comes back and sees the big picture.

People need to fuck more and laugh more. Everything is so serious these days.

I like and respect 95% of the people that post here (obviously you’re in that 95%).

I like Mr. Monkey a lot but no one personally attacked him, Reno. They had a serious debate about his politics and theirs.

People these days REALLY dig their heels in about politics. It sucks.

Everyone here is older now and, unfortunately, politics becomes this massive thing for people as they get older. In Mr. Monkeys case, he felt so disrespected about his politics being disrespected that he bailed on a long stay at this forum. Hopefully he comes back and sees the big picture.

People need to fuck more and laugh more. Everything is so serious these days.
I'm surprised and upset if Mr. m left because he felt piled on or disrespected etc. I mean he, of all people, loved everybody here.
And I understand it's not easy arguing against the popular notion, I've been doing it all my life :hattip: so I can deal with it :easy:
People tend to try and disrespect you by appealing to popular perception, instead of engaging. You'd hope we could do better

man! this brother's on point. Should watch, at least from about 48 minutes on,

The my pillow guy shit is just golden. I heard he wanted to run for Minny governor awhile back.

What does he think???? That he's a professional wrassler like Jesse the body?

don't worry Patriots any minute now you will get your pardon, have faith

weird choice to hire a Canadian to be the senate floor capitol police security

"Any chance I could get you guys to leave the Senate wing?"