Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,706 Views
Casper you have a lot of trouble with context, and comparing apples to apples.

You're comparing spontaneous riots caused by police brutality and centuries of systemic racism, to an insurrection that was *planned* in part by the president himself, against his own fucking government.

But to be fair, yeah, maybe that tweet by Kamala Harris should've been deleted, and she should've gotten a 12-hour ban. But as tragic as the summer events were, the stakes are now much higher with the election and the upcoming transfer of power. There's really no comparison.

And again, not one single state court found evidence of voting fraud (and I'm totally speculating here but I would assume that a signification portion of these state courts are lead by Republican-leaning people.)

Casper you have a lot of trouble with context, and comparing apples to apples.

You're comparing spontaneous riots caused by police brutality and centuries of systemic racism, to an insurrection that was *planned* in part by the president himself, against his own fucking government.

But to be fair, yeah, maybe that tweet by Kamala Harris should've been deleted, and she should've gotten a 12-hour ban. But as tragic as the summer events were, the stakes are now much higher with the election and the upcoming transfer of power. There's really no comparison.

And again, not one single state court found evidence of voting fraud (and I'm totally speculating here but I would assume that a signification portion of these state courts are lead by Republican-leaning people.)
Matty, I disagree. Court houses are still being trashed in Portland.

What happened over the summer was diminished and justified by liberals.

To say what happened Wednesday is where Twitter and other social media draw the line is rather convenient.

During the riots, more people died and more damage was done than what happened Wednesday.

Are inciting loss of life and property not a big deal?

Obviously, I’d it’s done by the left, it’s not a big deal to Twitter and Facebook.

If we are talking about the election and transfer of power, why did the New York Post article about Biden and his families dealing with China get blocked from posting?

I mean, doesnt an article that could sway a voters decision deserve to be seen?

Matty, my original point is the left gets away with a lot more than the right in regards to social media.

Ive given multiple examples.

I have no problem with context. Evidently, that problem lies with Twitter

he coulda been in the mental real estate of everyone for the next 4 years, done his little tours, sell his little merch, keep on milking the idiots, now he fuck up, now the beasts will feast on him, should take one last Air Force One to Moscow, the weather is good this time of year

Seems to me that the public is fine reading reading subtext and making all inferences against the Don but no one else. Even here, y'all are not more persuasive than Casper by puffing your position with (equally arbitrary) descriptions of the "context."

I fully support Twitter for banning Donald for whatever.

Casper, where did you stand on national anthem kneeling?

Seems to me that the public is fine reading reading subtext and making all inferences against the Don but no one else. Even here, y'all are not more persuasive than Casper by puffing your position with (equally arbitrary) descriptions of the "context."

I fully support Twitter for banning Donald for whatever.

Casper, where did you stand on national anthem kneeling?
Boner, when the kneeling first began, I was upset about it. I’m still not personally happy about it. That being said, if these athletes want to protest by kneeling, let them.

When it comes to athletes and celebrities, they are so tone deaf, whatever they do is comical to me

CA0F3B09-4714-4963-A180-C9AC6B84E3F5.png
Fact

‘Viking Guy’ granted all-organic diet in custody after judge learns he’s not eating​

The U.S. Marshal's Office in Arizona has been ordered to accommodate Jacob Anthony Chansley's strict dietary needs

Jacob Anthony Chansley — aka Jake Angeli, aka the Viking Guy, aka the horn-headed U.S. Capitol Building protester — has his wish.

After a three-day hunger strike, Chansley on Monday was granted the right to an organic diet at the detention facility where he has been confined since turning himself in at the FBI field office in Phoenix upon his return from Washington.

At a court appearance Monday via video link, Judge Deborah Fine learned that Chansley has been on a self-imposed restrictive diet, perhaps for religious reasons, since he surrendered himself to authorities last Friday at an FBI field office.

The judge said she was “extremely concerned” about Chansley’s refusal to eat and instructed his public defender to work with the U.S. Marshal’s Office to accommodate his strict organic dietary needs.

David Gonzales, the U.S. Marshal for the District of Arizona, said the agency would abide by the judge’s order.

His mother, Martha Chansley, told ABC 15: ‘He gets very sick if he doesn’t eat organic food.”

Chansley, 33, has been living with his mother in Phoenix since January 2019.

:bugs:

‘Viking Guy’ granted all-organic diet in custody after judge learns he’s not eating​

Poor little lamb, I guess he never realized that raping and pillaging is tough business. To be honest I would estimate the number of vegans involved in storming the capitol to have been very low.

The U.S. Marshal's Office in Arizona has been ordered to accommodate Jacob Anthony Chansley's strict dietary needs

Jacob Anthony Chansley — aka Jake Angeli, aka the Viking Guy, aka the horn-headed U.S. Capitol Building protester — has his wish.

After a three-day hunger strike, Chansley on Monday was granted the right to an organic diet at the detention facility where he has been confined since turning himself in at the FBI field office in Phoenix upon his return from Washington.

At a court appearance Monday via video link, Judge Deborah Fine learned that Chansley has been on a self-imposed restrictive diet, perhaps for religious reasons, since he surrendered himself to authorities last Friday at an FBI field office.

The judge said she was “extremely concerned” about Chansley’s refusal to eat and instructed his public defender to work with the U.S. Marshal’s Office to accommodate his strict organic dietary needs.

David Gonzales, the U.S. Marshal for the District of Arizona, said the agency would abide by the judge’s order.

His mother, Martha Chansley, told ABC 15: ‘He gets very sick if he doesn’t eat organic food.”

Chansley, 33, has been living with his mother in Phoenix since January 2019.

:bugs:
Fuck him. Only feed him Spam

I saw a video taken at the airport of one of those involved in the violence who made it on to the "no fly" list and was crying like a fucking baby because he wasn't allowed to board his plane. Its like these fukkos think their playing a video game where you can just start over if things don't work out. Welcome to real life, muthafucka!!

Lol, just noticed he lives with his mother, JFC, tough guys!

Last edited:
Fake news Marty. No self respecting Trumptard would believe anything that doesn't align with what the supreme orange leader shits out of his mouth.