Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,726 Views
Trump “led” his followers on Twitter to the Capital? I’m still waiting for the tweet that invited violence.

I've explained it at least three times. When you rile people up with lies and propaganda, and invite them to a place and time that they can do damage, that is inciting violence. Need evidence? Look what happened. Do you think that happens without Trump's actions?

MrX
I've explained it at least three times. When you rile people up with lies and propaganda, and invite them to a place and time that they can do damage, that is inciting violence. Need evidence? Look what happened. Do you think that happens without Trump's actions?
Show me ONE tweet where he invited them to do violence.

As I’ve said in previous responses, all Twitter is is lies and propaganda.

To say when liberal politicians lie on Twitter, that’s not a problem but when Trump does, it is?

I’m on Twitter daily. The hypocrisy is very real.

I agree with Casper that Twitter is LITTERED with lies and propaganda on both sides of the political spectrum.

And I agree with Mr.X that Trumps tweets were the primary fuel which lead to the Capitol being overrun.

Wow, you're the worst. I will not keep explaining that you don't have to be a dumbass and tweet "Attack Congress" in order to be willfully manipulating that to happen.

Do you want to answer the question? Do you think the capitol attack happens without Trump's twitter campaign?

MrX
Wow, you're the worst. I will not keep explaining that you don't have to be a dumbass and tweet "Attack Congress" in order to be willfully manipulating that to happen.

Do you want to answer the question? Do you think the capitol attack happens without Trump's twitter campaign?
Yes I do. Yes I believe the attacks would’ve happened without Twitter.

The “blame” should be put on FOX, CNN and other far right or left media outlets.

To say his Twitter account is to blame is quite a jump

I agree with Casper that Twitter is LITTERED with lies and propaganda on both sides of the political spectrum.
Yeah, of course. And consequences matter, and they should.

If you lie and incite and no one cares or listens, who gives a shit?

If you lie and incite and people try to hang Mike Pence, you might get your twitter taken away.

I don’t see why you at getting so riled up? We have a difference of opinion. To say my opinion is without merit seems rather shortsighted by you. Many people (a lot more intelligent than both of us) share my opinion.

It’s not like I invented this opinion.

MrX
Yeah, of course. And consequences matter, and they should.

If you lie and incite and no one cares or listens, who gives a shit?

If you lie and incite and people try to hang Mike Pence, you might get your twitter taken away.
Liberal left lied and incited on Twitter before and during the BLM riots.

Nobody was banished off of Twitter

I don’t see why you at getting so riled up? We have a difference of opinion. To say my opinion is without merit seems rather shortsighted by you. Many people (a lot more intelligent than both of us) share my opinion.

It’s not like I invented this opinion.
It's mostly your debate style that has me riled up, not your opinions. You keep making an argument that no one is arguing with you and ignoring everything else. Also that one argument you keep making is painfully stupid, making like only direct orders are dangerous and irresponsible. If you make me read it again I'm going to claw my eyes out.

MrX
It's mostly your debate style that has me riled up, not your opinions. You keep making an argument that no one is arguing with you and ignoring everything else. Also that one argument you keep making is painfully stupid, making like only direct orders are dangerous and irresponsible. If you make me read it again I'm going to claw my eyes out.

He's a semi retired professional dentist picketer

and paid court expert witness for picketed dentists

what did you expect?

MrX
When it comes to Twitter, it’s very obvious that they deem indirect orders by Trump and the right more dangerous than the left.

I proved that today

He's a semi retired professional dentist picketer

and paid court expert witness for picketed dentists

what did you expect?

I'm an eternal optimist.

When it comes to Twitter, it’s very obvious that they deem indirect orders by Trump and the right more dangerous than the left.

No one's even asking you to like twitter.

Kamala Harris
June 18th
after a BLM riot

”They won’t stop, and they shouldn’t stop”

Yep, that’s not inciting violence lmao

MrX
Okay, fine. Obviously, I'm a little frustrated today.

Sure, I'm always concerned about that. Trump is one of those elites. I think he's got worse ideas for us than the rest of them. He definitely doesn't respect our right to reject him. He's doing everything he can to reject the will of over half the country. I'm not losing a lot of sleep over the loss of his twitter account.

But yes, we're always getting bulldozed. One attainable step in the right direction is giving them smaller bulldozers.
I see Trump as a problem for a large part of the more insidious ruling elite. Sure he's a piece of work too, but you're not gonna have Mother Teresa fighting these powerful forces. We can have Obama who says pretty things but just rolls over, or Biden, who nobody will even consult on anything.

I think Trump too underestimated the power of the swamp and overestimated that of a President. He might of actually believed that someone would take up a case of a stolen election, true or not, after the fact. :lol: And how things went was surprising to him.
He was also probably surprised that he couldn't get anybody charged over the atrocious conduct of these agencies and individuals involved in the Russiagate frame up. Trump was not sharp or sophisticated enough.

And yeah even though he's to a large degree one of them, at least he tried to stand up to somebody. But now we see that even an elected President, (ie from the people) with some will to fight,(even if we don't agree with some of his positions) will just get buried. So what's left?
That's why those people are out there

When he told the Proud Boys ‘stand down and stand by’

he meant ‘chill for a sec, then when time is right bang down that capitol door!’

When he told the Proud Boys ‘stand down and stand by’

he meant ‘chill for a sec, then when time is right bang down that capitol door!’
See, what he said about the Proud Boys was A LOT more inflammatory than anything he said on Twitter