Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,843 Views
Harris basically called Biden a racist back in the debates. Not sure what she adds, thought Rice would of been a better option.

I'll never forget you Kamala.
And they both named Harris? Unreal. If anybody had any doubt that elections were theater
1597299469417.png

Interesting she says lynching. Then they were trying to pass anti "lynching" law. Whatever that means. I take it would entail longer sentences for wider range of supposed crimes. Funny how all that woke(?) outrage is designed ultimately to lead more people to Kamala network of prison profiteering.

:rolling: Is that what they been saying? I'd be able to stomach the Republicans a lot more if they would get over their hate of other countries.
Even if China is an adversary, the childish attempts to blame China, or paint the other side as pro-China is so:whaley:

Remember when McCain was running against Obama, McCain's campaign felt like a deflated balloon against Obama's persona, that's how it feels with Biden

Biden likes to sniff children's hair.

I'm not ok w that.

I know I really shouldn't want Donald Trump to be my president again... but Jesus Christ, Bidens tax plan will fuck me so hard. On the fence.

I figure if you get Biden, you for sure are getting anything but Biden personally. People are gonna be briefing him and he's gonna be making independent decisions? :wha:
No way.
I'm not sure that Trump is making many, but Biden zero