Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,662 Views
Still say Rubio and hopefully he gets Kasich on board as his VP partner cause Ohio is a state the good guys have to win! :yes:

mister monkey if Trump wins they gonna kick me and reno out the country :sad:

Who is going to stop Trump? We need a businessman to save the country.

The odds suggest that Sanders is not as realistic to beat Hilary on the Dem side as some facebook people want me to believe.

mister monkey if Trump wins they gonna kick me and reno out the country :sad:

I doubt it rj. One thing I've learned after 30 years of following this stupidity is that rhetoric is not reality. I'm hoping for Trump vs Sanders :weareone:

wait, are those guys cock fighting or hi fiving? :dunno: whatevs

Last GOP debate before Super Tuesday tonight. Sure to be a good one. Rubio and Cruz are going to have to go after Trump hard and you know how DT gets when under attack. I'm not sure he is capable of holding back...should be a good one.

Last GOP debate before Super Tuesday tonight. Rubio and Cruz are going to have to go after Trump hard and you know how DT gets when under attack. I'm not sure he is capable of holding back...should be a good one.

Jeb is a mistake, poor Jeb :laugh:

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/wu0t.mp4[/WEBM]

aww poor guy. it feels like a pre school playground and they're picking on him. not fair

you know why I like Trump? He may be the only one arrogant enough to tell the war party/lobby to fok off:whengy:

:handshake:

get

I'm voting for Trump on Tuesday. We need an outsider with no ties to parties to fix the country.

I'm curious to see what a Trump Sanders debate would sound like.
They're both for single payer, they seem to both be anti endless war. Neither one does much of the politically correct pandering to the no taxes for the rich/warmongering/support business at all cost class. It might move political conversation out of the right wing gutter in this country :thinking: