Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,787 Views
so they don't make their decision till the very end? I read that 8 of em in NH are going with Hillary which gives her more delegates :dunno:

I mean I knew that due to # of delegates from each state, it's possible for popular vote nationally leading candidate to lose. I didn't know it's because there are delegates who don't have to vote according to what the public in the state voted for.:uh:

Of course if these guys vote against the will of the public you'd think there'd be consequences.

The Onion always had a liberal bias though. I remember similar pieces about Obama. Maybe not as blatant.

The hand reaching down is Barack Obama. He will clearly NOT be the next president but I'm posting it anyway.

I'm sure Fox News could come up with a reason this is bad but I find it a great photo.

12733465_10154115805539238_6258516323619562620_n.jpg

Breaking: Barack's illegitimate son; baby mama D.C. area stripper

It's weird how they have the 2-term limit for president (FDR notwithstanding).

I have heard people attempt to explain the reason for it and it always sounds like complete bullshit. If someone wants the job and the majority of people would vote for him or her - it's a democracy - why the fok not?

But no! You have to have someone you want less!

Inventing obstacles where there don't have to be any.

That went up for vote yesterday in Bolivia, Evo Morales was trying to run for a fourth time. Got denied.

Muddy likes the potential for dictatorships.

I would enforce the same 2-mandate maximum in Canada.

Last edited:
Oligarchy can't have president become too popular and entrenched. He might start acting like he has power. :cop:

:sparesomecutter:fok you Hillary. I knew you were an empty opportunist back in '91