Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,668 Views
sherrif in fulton county trump mugshot

Friendly reminder that privilege is when being treating like everyone else is seen as some sort of punishment or indignity.

This is literally how every other person is treated by the justice system.
"Marxist Sheriff in Futton is an OUTRAGE he is posting PERSONAL INFORMATION and breaking HIPPA, out to get you favorite president, me! These Democrat THUGS and RIGGERS will stop at nothing, just lies lies lies like the Failing New York Times! I have never been in better shape to Make America Great Again! Sad!"

I mean it kinda was fun when he guessed appear in the WWF, but that lasted what like 4-6 weeks, that was only because Mr. McMahon does a good production, knows how to work the crowd. Besides that the guy was just a reality tv star charlatan. The way people made him their hero is just lolz x 1000.

Consider our current political moment:

The clear front-runner for one party's nomination is a former president who claims to have won a presidential election which he lost and who has 88 felony counts currently charged against him.

These indictments have increased his popularity within his party.

This former president is not on speaking terms with his former vice president because that former VP refused to assist him in overturning the election he lost. That former VP is running against him in the presidential primaries.

Meanwhile, his presumed opponent is a man who struggles putting together sentences and remembering the direction in which he is supposed to walk and will be 86 years old if he finishes a second term. His son, the most extraordinary lowlife of any child of any US president in history, is currently being investigated by a DOJ-appointed special counsel.

Should this president not complete a second term (which seems likely), his current vice president, a cackling unserious midwit who began her career by sleeping with a much older married man who happened to be the most powerful political figure in her state — who then facilitated her appointment to two state commissions and also gave her a BMW in appreciation for her, uhm, skill set — would become the most powerful person on earth.

It seems we should be able to do better than this.

I didn't know Kamala was a pro

Lol I saw this tweet, pretty stupid one by Glantz. Current president never debates in primaries.
when was the last time a sitting president running for reelection actually had a real primary challenge? Reagan challenged Ford in 1976 I believe, but that’s not a great example since Ford hadn’t been elected president.

when was the last time a sitting president running for reelection actually had a real primary challenge? Reagan challenged Ford in 1976 I believe, but that’s not a great example since Ford hadn’t been elected president.
Right, they don't really have competition. Biden doesn't either, as much as RFK wishes otherwise.

yt comment

we'll finally get to learn his height and weight

lol

"the perfect tweet!"

fascism is a far right ideology

Fascism is a far right ideology, not a left leaning one.

Just two guys who are 6'3" and 215 lbs playing their favorite sport..
6 3 215 lbs guys

I want to see a Mitch Mcconnell vs Joe Biden debate

I want to see a Mitch Mcconnell vs Joe Biden debate
"HUH?"
"What was that he said?"
"I don't care for shellfish."
"Huh?"
"HUH?"
"SAY WHAT NOW?"
"Did you steal my socks?"
"I dont even wear hats."