Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,422 Views
can trump go on youtube or vimeo or something?

do a little address to the nation, let the know the election was stolen and that china let the virus loose.

then do a manscaping lawnmower 2.0 ad read for some $$$$

considering how hairy his base is, that is a huge untapped market for that company

can trump go on youtube or vimeo or something?

do a little address to the nation, let the know the election was stolen and that china let the virus loose.

then do a manscaping lawnmower 2.0 ad read for some $$$$

considering how hairy his base is, that is a huge untapped market for that company
He is banned on You Tube as well

In fact, the dozens of celebrities and ex politicians dancing on Trumps grave is pretty inflammatory don’t you think?

Grave? Let him die first.

You are upset with Trump getting kicked off Twitter but you couldn't even get a COVID test. Your priorities are misplaced.

Grave? Let him die first.

You are upset with Trump getting kicked off Twitter but you couldn't even get a COVID test. Your priorities are misplaced.
Honestly, Trump getting kicked off on Twitter isn’t what irks me. It’s the obvious bias Twitter has towards a certain political view

This is where we disagree. Show me one tweet that “led’ to the “attack”

Misinformation is all Twitter is
You're killing me.

There were hundreds of tweets that led to it. This is my opinion. I think it was twitter's opinion, too. I'm pretty sure if Trump didn't spend all that time telling his supporters that the election was stolen, then they wouldn't have stormed the capitol trying to stop it. This is a pretty reasonable conclusion to come to.

You're asking why twitter did this. That's why. I don't know why you think he has to type "Storm the Capitol" for twitter to decide that they don't want to be a part of what he is causing.

I never said she tweeted anything. My point was Maxine Waters actions are just as inflammatory, yet she still has an account
Okay, and now you want twitter to moderate what its users say off the platform.

Honestly, Trump getting kicked off on Twitter isn’t what irks me. It’s the obvious bias Twitter has towards a certain political view

Of course they have a bias. And this bias has existed forever in the US media/academia/govt etc - some of the bias irks you and you are unaware of rest of it. They are all selectively liberal or champions of freedom. United States has been at the forefront of propping up dictators and overthrowing democratically elected governments. Bitching about foreign interference in the last few years. Just a year or so back, fucking Pelosi called storming of Hong Kong legislature a beautiful sight.

But, the important point is these assholes are not your niggas or messiahs. Being a pleb is one thing. Being a simp is another. Stop caring about them except for occasional schadenfreude or jerkoff. I tell you if people just ignore these celebrities, politicians, media assholes for a month - some of them will die or develop serious illnesses of lack of attention. But, you guys can't even live without watching TV series.

MrX
Okay, and now you want twitter to moderate what it's users say off the platform.
I don’t. By the lack of evidence of inflammatory tweets by Trump, it’s obvious that’s what Twitter has done.

Please show me ONE tweet from Trump that should be considered inflammatory

Of course they have a bias. And this bias has existed forever in the US media/academia/govt etc - some of the bias irks you and you are unaware of rest of it. They are all selectively liberal or champions of freedom. United States has been at the forefront of propping up dictators and overthrowing democratically elected governments. Bitching about foreign interference in the last few years. Just a year or so back, fucking Pelosi called storming of Hong Kong legislature a beautiful sight.

But, the important point is these assholes are not your niggas or messiahs. Being a pleb is one thing. Being a simp is another. Stop caring about them except for occasional schadenfreude or jerkoff. I tell you if people just ignore these celebrities, politicians, media assholes for a month - some of them will die or develop serious illnesses of lack of attention. But, you guys can't even live without watching TV series.
I would have agreed with all of this until recently. The day has come where media and social media is more important than politicians.

I mean a fucking Kardashian got a death row inmate released.

I don’t. By the lack of evidence of inflammatory tweets by Trump, it’s obvious that’s what Twitter has done.

They were deleted. I think the one that triggered the first ban hammer started with "That's what happens when you yada yada yada". He was justifying the violence, and by extension inciting more of it unless the election results were overturned.

If you're looking for completely straightforward treasonous tweets like "Please hang Mike Pence for me kthx", then no, he didn't post anything like that.

MrX
You're killing me.

There were hundreds of tweets that led to it. This is my opinion. I think it was twitter's opinion, too. I'm pretty sure if Trump didn't spend all that time telling his supporters that the election was stolen, then they wouldn't have stormed the capitol trying to stop it. This is a pretty reasonable conclusion to come to.

You're asking why twitter did this. That's why. I don't know why you think he has to type "Storm the Capitol" for twitter to decide that they don't want to be a part of what he is causing.
Unless he tweeted “Storm the capital“ he shouldn’t have been banned.

I guess all the politicians that made excuses for the BLM protests should be banned as well?

I mean by them absolving their actions, it led to more violence, no?

You're not even debating in good faith, now.

If you won't acknowledge that misleading your followers about a stolen election for months and then encouraging them all to come to DC to "Stop the Steal" on a day and time when they could conveniently walk down the street and try to lynch congress is inflammatory then you're a fucking moron and I can't help you.

The BLM protestors didn't try to overthrow the democratic process.

MrX
You're not even debating in good faith, now.

If you won't acknowledge that misleading your followers about a stolen election for months and then encouraging them all to come to DC to "Stop the Steal" on a day and time when they could conveniently walk down the street and try to lynch congress is inflammatory then you're a fucking moron and I can't help you.
My moronic defects aside, I feel my points are on point. Maybe in a verbal discussion, they would come across more intelligently. Regardless, I’m not belittling your points. I personally see a major bias in how this is playing out.

I regret to inform you that your points are not on point. Your points can't even see point from wherever they are.

I do think you're losing track of what we're even arguing. Twitter is not a court of law and there is no burden of proof. They can use their reasoning to decide what's responsible for them to allow. So all you can really be asking is "what is their reasoning to ban Trump."

You've been given some levelheaded guesses of what their reasoning is. You haven't refuted them. You think twitter should be run differently. So what?

I don't have any problem with you thinking that Trump shouldn't have been banned on Twitter.

What I'm getting worked up about is your complete inability to understand why they might have reason to.