Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,046 Views
Ugh hopefully not more looting here (but there sure as heck will be). My phone store was closed a few days and the local Family Dollar is still closed from that shizznit. They got them good!

I say fuck the election

put both candidates on their tour buses. they start somewhere up in Maine and they take a trip all the way through the US touching all 48 lower states, the candidates can have a caravan of 100 of their supporters in vehicles. Whichever candidate makes it all the way to end on the west coast first and alive, wins the presidency.

Let's see how each President's supporters are willing to fight for their guy and against the other as the Bus comes through their area.

Political Frogger, I like it

🐸🐸🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️🏆

Dave, media has thoroughly descreditid itself with the constant russiagate nonsense, becoming nothing more than the hateful right hand of the CIA. I've never seen a more hostile media towards a President. It's easy to tell by the verbiage alone, that they have no interest in reporting, but are constantly making value judgements. They deserve to be berated much more than Trump has done.
The bigger concern for me is that the Democrats have crazily become the party of war and belligerence. They are constantly rebuking Trump for trying to have decent relationships with foreign leaders :wah: "cuddling dictators".
And of course the use of coronavirus, riots, or whatever else, to reshape society to the detremant of humanity, and the benefit of elites.

I for one welcome the Biden win. And after he's taken the Whitehouse ill be joyed to see all the socially liberal armchair do gooders out volunteering for their causes since they'll have hours each week when they're not neck deep in political soap opera/hate media.

I for one welcome the Biden win. And after he's taken the Whitehouse ill be joyed to see all the socially liberal armchair do gooders out volunteering for their causes since they'll have hours each week when they're not neck deep in political soap opera/hate media.
Boner, they will have more time to spend in Bohemian Grove to pray to an owl and have orgies.

I voted at the elementary school today.

There was 3 other people there.

Last week people were waiting over an hour in huge lines to vote early.

:dunno:

Hugh late money coming in on Joe.

He's got this.

I voted this morning and it was just myself and my ex at the polling place. What made it great is the polling place is right across the street from the house.

Hugh late money coming in on Joe.

He's got this.

I recall trump being at over +1000 for betting live even after the polls had closed on the east coast in 2016

i'm not putting too much stock into betting odds or polls

here are some real numbers from Florida.... just registered voter turn out, not actual votes...but trumpers are coming out HUGH today

How is this year different than last time, when everyone thought Hillary would surely win?

As someone who lives in Broward County (a historically Democratic county), you can’t drive 1000 feet without seeing a big pick up truck with either a Trump flag (or several flags) or Trump stickers.