Who is going out for NYE?

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 7,698 Views
1347385515859_8580191.png

While I was in the hospital, I heard plenty of screaming women that were in labor. I've changed my mind about the whole thing.

bacon I worry about you pal

put cami on the line

Good luck lady!!

bacon I worry about you pal

put cami on the line

just

just

:facepalm:

you don't have to be such a mucous plug about it

This thread really took an unexpected turn.

after you go mucus plug is there anywhere you CAN go?

I think Teela just won the internets

This morning. It was very gross.

I didn't call the doctor until after I ate breakfast....three hours later. I have priorities.

I know! You made me google it! Looking into it this online, doesn't mean the baby will be forthcoming soon, could take another 2-3 weeks!

I feel for but if no medical urgency that the kid is coming say, tomorrow, be a nice gesture to let the man of the house go out for a cold one or two! Been probably a real strain on the guy and he could use the break! No need for both of you to suffer through the wait! Just an idea!

2013....year of the mucus plug.:megaman:

I
I feel for but if no medical urgency that the kid is coming say, tomorrow, be a nice gesture to let the man of the house go out for a cold one or two! Been probably a real strain on the guy and he could use the break! No need for both of you to suffer through the wait! Just an idea!

I hope Teela throws her mucous plug at you MM.

xoxo

The man of the house asked if he could see the mucus plug. I have never been so turned on.

He's a nasty person. I wanted to throw it at him. Fortunately, I flushed.

ok that's just fucking admirable

that and the goat - i like this dude's style. Alot.

after you go mucus plug is there anywhere you CAN go?

My first thought after seeing the plug was - that looks like it would be good on rye toast with tomatoes!

I shit you not.

Thanks plom, I can skip dinner now.